iTunes Radio question

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I inadvertently marked a song as do not play again vs play more like this. Is there a way to fix that??

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
On iPhone/iPad - Open Music>> select Radio>> go to My Stations>> select Edit... tap the 'station' you took the action in... and it should be obvious from there...

in iTunes... go to the Radio tab... click a station on it's artwork other than the play arrow... it should expand and be obvious from there...

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
On iPhone/iPad - Open Music>> select Radio>> go to My Stations>> select Edit... tap the 'station' you took the action in... and it should be obvious from there...

in iTunes... go to the Radio tab... click a station on it's artwork other than the play arrow... it should expand and be obvious from there...

Ty sir. I had no idea you could do that. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the tip!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2