How do you become a moderator for this forum?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys and girls, I have a bizarre passion for this forum, i check it constantly throughout the day like my life depends on it lol. Ok that was a bit of an exaggeration, but on the serious note, I like the way people talk about there issues and solutions about the world of iPhones and I like to help who I can on what ever topic it is. I was thinking the other day what I would have to do to become one of the moderators for the forum?
I have a passon of helping and talking about things that are relevant to inform all of us whats been going down in the world of apple.
Just thought it would be interesting to put this on the table for a few posters that may be feeling the same way as me.

have a good one guys

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I feel the same way, I've been here for a while. I see everyone I first started posting with years ago are moderators now. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy the forum, i like to talk about technology and help people that have issues. Its more of a hobby that I admire ;-)
i stated this above

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
If you want to become a moderator, have pizzas delivered at all hours of the day and night to Rene Ritchie's apartment.

Here's his address:

1200, avenue Papineau, bureau 150
Montr?al (Qu?bec) H2K 4R5

He LOVES extra cheese.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
If you want to become a moderator, have pizzas delivered at all hours of the day and night to Rene Ritchie's apartment.

Here's his address:

He LOVES extra cheese.

Would love to see the look on his face as several hundred pizzas arrive to his door.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
First tip, learn to post threads in the right forum. :p That is a task of moderating with moving threads to the correct forum. They look for people who visit frequently, very courteous, helpful to new and current members, and lead by example. If that is you, one day you may get a message asking to join the team. I moderated on Mobile Nations for 5 years. I had a lot of fun until I decided to hang it up. A bunch of great people across of the the sites here.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
First tip, learn to post threads in the right forum. :p That is a task of moderating with moving threads to the correct forum. They look for people who visit frequently, very courteous, helpful to new and current members, and lead by example. If that is you, one day you may get a message asking to join the team. I moderated on Mobile Nations for 5 years. I had a lot of fun until I decided to hang it up. A bunch of great people across of the the sites here.

Thanks for the tip mate. I'll take your advice. Thank you.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys and girls, I have a bizarre passion for this forum, i check it constantly throughout the day like my life depends on it lol. Ok that was a bit of an exaggeration, but on the serious note, I like the way people talk about there issues and solutions about the world of iPhones and I like to help who I can on what ever topic it is. I was thinking the other day what I would have to do to become one of the moderators for the forum?
I have a passon of helping and talking about things that are relevant to inform all of us whats been going down in the world of apple.
Just thought it would be interesting to put this on the table for a few posters that may be feeling the same way as me.

have a good one guys

I know how you feel most of the regulars here even ones who are not mods or anything more than a member have a lot of passion and feel the same way you do. Just keep contributing you will be noticed.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Here's his address:

He LOVES extra cheese.

Interesting I do have connections with Pizza Hut in Canada haha

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
You must bring Rene....... A shrubbery.

Not a little one, not too big. Ooh, one of the ones with a water feature.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit