iOS6 vs. iOS7 in one nightmarish gif

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS6 vs. iOS7 in on nightmarish gif

I liked the old icons...oh well...(hopefully) the overall functionality of iOS 7 should makeup for my disappointment in the design...

AZBoy28

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS6 vs. iOS7 in on nightmarish gif

I liked the old icons...oh well...(hopefully) the overall functionality of iOS 7 should makeup for my disappointment in the design...

I actually like the whole old iOS6 better. Lot more stable!

Alik Malix

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I actually prefer the 90% of the new icons... There are a couple that are not agreeing with me, but I do like the stripped out look, full use of the square, they're quick to distinguish and lets face it, clouds background in email, camera lens instead of a camera icon, it wasn't bad, but I'm enjoying the improvement - it works with the overall new iOS design. 100% sure it will be tweaked to perfection until next change. But as much as Apple applies to aesthetics - function and intuitive design is still more important, which is absolutely missing in core Android, but even worse in TouchWiz, or equivalent overlay. Just look at all the third party apps, (including Android apps) getting the "Apple iOS" design applied and the results are much better: the use of the entire landscape, the presentation of information and navigation buttons - it all makes sense. Unfortunately for Android, these UI updates are leaking on to the Google Play as well, and now besides the different design language already present within android OS and overlays - they now have apps that are designed to look like iOS to add to the clutter... I think I rather deal with couple of icons that dont sit well (yet).

AZBoy28, I updated my iPad to iOS 7 - It is Stable! Granted, first two days, battery was used up a bit faster, and some apps, and menus took an extra split second - but a couple days later - smooth as it can be. Battery lasts all day even while playing RR3 (not even updated yet - if you play it, you'll know why - EA destroyed it couple of updates ago - so I play the old version). And no, no one is getting motion sickness, lol.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR