Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
What makes a good children's ebook?
Parents and fans of children’s story teller and illustrator Wayne Anderson (Dragonology, The Flight of Dragons, A Mouses Tale), may be interested to know that his award winning book [I][I]The Perfect Match is coming out on iPad.
We are particularly excited as it really makes the most of iBooks interactive format, in fact we think it is a little groundbreaking - just watch this space!
But in the meantime...
... we would love to hear about peoples experiences, good and bad, when choosing ebooks for their children. Whats are your favourite children’s ebooks, what works, what doesnt, how good a representation were they of their print versions etc?
What we believe is that ebooks should be complementary copies of their printed versions first and foremost, not apps with lots of distracting games, animation and sounds. In other words ebooks not apps or to put it another way again books not games.
This would really help us and other authors who read this to understand just what makes a good ebook!
We would love to hear from you.
- 08-20-2013, 07:22 PM #2
- 13,490 Posts
- iOS Version
- By Dennisgarcia in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:19 AM
- By John Yester in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:22 PM
- By john mark1 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2013, 08:00 PM
- By MrNazMan_97 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 26Last Post: 08-22-2013, 11:42 AM
- By JustMe'D in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2013, 05:36 PM