Just deleted Google+

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
So yes, I just deleted Google+ from my iPhone as well as my browsers. No matter what you scale down your thread subscriptions to, they are infested with the rudest biggest piles of **** Android fanboys and just ruin every single article dealing with anything iPhone or Apple related. I honestly think that Android fanboys type one handed while they post anti Apple stuff online. It is so annoying. Android fanboys are the biggest morons in the world. I think they actually believe that Google invented maps, turn by turn navigation, and the cell phone. I get so sick of hearing people say that something shows up on Google Maps. Dudes. Google gets their **** from overhead sensors, which is Navy speak for ******* imagery satellites. Unless Google owns and operates imagery satellites, then stop saying this ****. Grab a book and teach yourself something.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Ooops, look at all those ******* asterisks! Haha, what can you expect from a retired Sailor!!! Now where's my bottle of Jack...

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
So yes, I just deleted Google+ from my iPhone as well as my browsers. No matter what you scale down your thread subscriptions to, they are infested with the rudest biggest piles of **** Android fanboys and just ruin every single article dealing with anything iPhone or Apple related. I honestly think that Android fanboys type one handed while they post anti Apple stuff online. It is so annoying. Android fanboys are the biggest morons in the world. I think they actually believe that Google invented maps, turn by turn navigation, and the cell phone. I get so sick of hearing people say that something shows up on Google Maps. Dudes. Google gets their **** from overhead sensors, which is Navy speak for ******* imagery satellites. Unless Google owns and operates imagery satellites, then stop saying this ****. Grab a book and teach yourself something.

Did you fail Sensitivity training in the Navy?:rotfl:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i've never seen so much douchery in one place (G+)

congrats.

I know. I was subscribed to lots of Apple and iPhone related topics and nothing in there except ********* Android fanboys posting their 4th grade drivel. It drove me insane.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I know. I was subscribed to lots of Apple and iPhone related topics and nothing in there except ********* Android fanboys posting their 4th grade drivel. It drove me insane.

Stop circling the Android fanbois. It's that simple. I don't have any of that in my G+ feed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal