Community Rules and Guidelines
P.U.P.P.A.H(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)
- Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
- Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person youíre talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if youíre posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
- Be a pro. Donít get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behaviour from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you donít have anything nice to say, donít say anything at all. In a nutshell, Ďthink before you postí.
- Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a membersí problem.
For complete rules please see http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule...uidelines.html
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2013, 04:10 AM
- By RescueEMT911 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 15Last Post: 07-22-2013, 10:10 AM
Is there a way to force the shutter speed to slow down and increase the f\stop for more dept of fielBy CSI Guy in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2013, 07:10 PM