What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To those of you who are avid book readers, whether print or electronic, what book or books are you currently reading? I have been slacking a bit, primarily due to reading threads throughout iMore, but this weekend, I'm getting back on track and am currently reading "Forced To Kill" by Andrew Peterson via my Kindle Paperwhite e-reader. It is the second book in a series. "First to Kill" is the first and "Option To Kill" is the 3rd. Excellent reading, and yes, it's a guy book...;). Anyway, what are you reading?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey D, I've been reading a lot more now that summer is here...great camping activity while keeping cool; love my Kindle!!!!
I'm finishing up Inferno by Dan Brown today...then I think I will try Game of Thrones again, I've heard rave reviews but man is it hard to get into!!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey D I'm currently reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth on my Kobo ereader/tablet. I sometimes wish I had more time to read, guess I have to make time :)

umberstark

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I just started Storm of Swords, the third Game of Thrones book. It's pretty exciting, I can't wait to get to the really good parts.

andrewwardell

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm more of an audiobook guy, so technically I haven't been reading it, but I just started on the venerable 'Snow Crash' by Neil Stephenson after finally finishing the Millennium trilogy last month.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Obamanomics: How Barack Obama Is Bankrupting You and Enriching His Wall Street Friends, Corporate Lobbyists, and Union Bosses

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2