The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Yay seashell is back. Just in time for me to go to bed. Night all. My belly is full, we hit 20k and 3:30am comes up quick!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

*shaking my head* 2 little birdies 😘😘 told me I should stop by because we met the target!!!!
Wayy to go groupies!! Had to stop by and say hey...

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Hey seashell good to see you! :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Seashell no happy dances while I am asleep. That would not be fair :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I don't think it really is that important re: numbers. It's nice to see everyone who contributes, and it'll be nice to continue and keep up our conversations and sharing with each other.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@seashell...Did you read my post to you how thankful you came and whoever got ya hear i am glad, You are a huge part of this and i am happy you made it.....:)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

I didn't know it was pine tar. I heard the Yankee pitcher was ejected.

Yep. Pine tar on his neck. After having been caught with it on his hand at a previous game but it was too late to do anything about it. I hope he gets suspended.

At least my husband doesn't have him in his fantasy league. LOL

Here's to the next 20K! 😃

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums app

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Let's Congratulate every one who has ever participated in this wonderful thread that Jag had started :)
Together we have accomplished our goal of 20k posts!

Over the last few weeks we gave gotten together and thought rather than honoring the person who hits the mark we wily have a award for everyone to share.
There is an avatar or shirt as we have fondly come to call them you can use for the next day or two and a wallpaper to use as well or keep for the memories!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1398305658.720266.jpg
And the wallpaper
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1398305683.180917.jpg

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Yep. Pine tar on his neck. After having been caught with it on his hand at a previous game but it was too late to do anything about it. I hope he gets suspended.

At least my husband doesn't have him in his fantasy league. LOL

Here's to the next 20K! 😃

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums app

I can guarantee you he'll get a suspension and maybe a fine.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Let's Congratulate every one who has ever participated in this wonderful thread that Jag had started :)

Over the last few weeks we gave gotten together and thought rather than honoring the person who hits the mark we wily have a award for everyone to share.
There is an avatar or shirt as we have fondly come to call them you can use for the next day or two and a wallpaper to use as well or keep for the memories!
View attachment 54836
And the wallpaper
View attachment 54837

Awesome Elizabeth! I love these! It'll look great for me since I can use custom wallpapers now that WP8.1 is out. I'll post a screenshot once I add it on my phone. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 54836
And the wallpaper
View attachment 54837

Wow!!! Awesome Elizabeth! Thank you

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

@seashell...Did you read my post to you how thankful you came and whoever got ya hear i am glad, You are a huge part of this and i am happy you made it.....:)

You know who it was and I'm glad they included me...thanks and it was fun to be a part of it!!❤️

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 54836
And the wallpaper
View attachment 54837
Elizabeth I want to thank you for the hard work you put into this to make this something special and I think seashell should grab them both for us missing her so much.

I also would like to know who wants this title changed to 50K now and keep it going?? lastly again i cannot thank you all for your contributions in an idea I brought to iMore and am proud of each and everyone of you.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 54836
And the wallpaper
View attachment 54837

Thanks so much Elizabeth you did a wonderful job of making these for us all !!!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox