The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Evening 20K

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

It's a beautiful night here in the southeast. 65 degrees

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

dave9aze.jpg

Tapatalk isn't even close. I guess I'll have to watch you guys, or keep switching to web view in Tapatalk.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey D ! It's a beautiful night here too just a bit chilly that's all 😀

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1398302653.168692.jpg

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Jaguarr for starting this thread!
I was thinking as our post count grew of the moments we all have shared together.
We certainly all have had our laughs from the sippy cups with adult beverages to the amazing food. We've bought countless iDevices and even two washing machines! Bamf and Jag has kept us all in shape with bike rides and 'squats'. We have shared personal moments with loss of parents and personal tragedies.
We had the amazing opportunity to share in the of birth of Ipheuria's first child!
As I thought of all these virtual moments we have share together it has amazed me. Non of us have ever met yet we are truly a family!
Thanks Jan for the thread, iMore for the forum and all of our cellphones what ever platform you have, it all just works!
Let's keep posting... We have a lot more moments to share.
This quote is so appropriate that I wanted to repost it for others that have not seen it. ENJOY!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jag Jag Jag well said ! Elizabeth well said ! Hey I bet most of you don't even realize that both Elizabeth and myself have been here since the beginning and yet neither of us have ever won a milestone and got to make each other a new 'shirt'.....NOPE......not even able to 'borrow' one from each as girls do sometimes lol ! But Elizabeth this also means that no one has been able to 'peek' at us hahahaha ! Sometimes I wish I had more time to be here more often than I am but with working full time and a full house at home I'm here whenever I can be and thoroughly enjoy my time here ! I'm here in good iMore company amongst all these ambassadors and mods, the best of the best here at iMore and on this thread ! So now we have about 540 more posts to get to 20K ! Lets make sure it happens in the evening and not in the middle of the night or during the day when most of us are at work so we all need to make sure that happens ! I can hardly wait for the Celebration !
This one also comes to my mind looking back also. ENJOY!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Ok ...who has the warmest night so far?.....I'm at 65 degrees and luving it...SMILE

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I hope everybody remembers these 2 posts because these are 2 women that have put their heart and soul in to making milestone shirts and other art work not to mention the support they have given this thread. Please don't forget to thank them.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice