The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jag Jag Jag well said ! Elizabeth well said ! Hey I bet most of you don't even realize that both Elizabeth and myself have been here since the beginning and yet neither of us have ever won a milestone and got to make each other a new 'shirt'.....NOPE......not even able to 'borrow' one from each as girls do sometimes lol ! But Elizabeth this also means that no one has been able to 'peek' at us hahahaha ! Sometimes I wish I had more time to be here more often than I am but with working full time and a full house at home I'm here whenever I can be and thoroughly enjoy my time here ! I'm here in good iMore company amongst all these ambassadors and mods, the best of the best here at iMore and on this thread ! So now we have about 540 more posts to get to 20K ! Lets make sure it happens in the evening and not in the middle of the night or during the day when most of us are at work so we all need to make sure that happens ! I can hardly wait for the Celebration !

Attachments

• tumblr_mwvvxfUDtY1ru2fjro1_500.gif
    tumblr_mwvvxfUDtY1ru2fjro1_500.gif
    971 KB · Views: 26

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

happy Easter to all
esyqu5ez.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jag Jag Jag well said ! Elizabeth well said ! Hey I bet most of you don't even realize that both Elizabeth and myself have been here since the beginning and yet neither of us have ever won a milestone and got to make each other a new 'shirt'.....NOPE......not even able to 'borrow' one from each as girls do sometimes lol ! But Elizabeth this also means that no one has been able to 'peek' at us hahahaha ! Sometimes I wish I had more time to be here more often than I am but with working full time and a full house at home I'm here whenever I can be and thoroughly enjoy my time here ! I'm here in good iMore company amongst all these ambassadors and mods, the best of the best here at iMore and on this thread ! So now we have about 540 more posts to get to 20K ! Lets make sure it happens in the evening and not in the middle of the night or during the day when most of us are at work so we all need to make sure that happens ! I can hardly wait for the Celebration !
Very well said and heartfelt Wendy. I am sorry neither you or Elizabeth hit a milestone but you hit more than that by being here from the beginning so you have both won. I thank you and Elizabeth for your efforts and you know that.:heart::)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone Happy Easter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good Morning Taz and same to you. Thank you for stopping in my friend. See Wendy and Elizabeth... Now I even have Taz coming in....:cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning to each and everyone who celebrates Easter and Passover. Have a good Sunday and enjoy yourselves.

Now Let's get this on the ball and hit 20K and put it behind us for the next milestone, Whatever we decide on.:biggrin:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning to each and everyone who celebrates Easter and Passover. Have a good Sunday and enjoy yourselves.

Now Let's get this on the ball and hit 20K and put it behind us for the next milestone, Whatever we decide on.:biggrin:

Good morning Jag! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Just in case anyone wants to see the top posters as of this morning here....

Capture.PNG