The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone and a little Easter Humor
9e9e3a2y.jpg

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Hey all! It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood! Finished the laundry and went to BJs Warehouse this morning with the hubs. Spend wayyyy too much money but it had to be done. Now I plan on being outside doing something since the sun is shining bright today. :cool: Maybe I will see a bunny or two hiding eggs...

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey all! It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood! Finished the laundry and went to BJs Warehouse this morning with the hubs. Spend wayyyy too much money but it had to be done. Now I plan on being outside doing something since the sun is shining bright today. :cool: Maybe I will see a bunny or two hiding eggs...

Good afternoon Janey, Enjoy your day outside!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone Happy Saturday 😀 My Raptors just lost their first playoff game and I'm crying in ma boots ! It was a great game and exciting fan support ! Congrats Brooklyn Nets ! Now onto the next game lol ! 🏀

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1397935811.832318.jpg

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey everyone Happy Saturday 😀 My Raptors just lost their first playoff game and I'm crying in ma boots ! It was a great game and exciting fan support ! Congrats Brooklyn Nets ! Now onto the next game lol ! 🏀

View attachment 54570

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Next game! Raptors are a good young team. I'm getting ready to watch the Blackhawks vs Blues! This is a fun time of year. Baseball just started now it's playoff time in the NBA and NHL!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey everyone Happy Saturday  My Raptors just lost their first playoff game and I'm crying in ma boots ! It was a great game and exciting fan support ! Congrats Brooklyn Nets ! Now onto the next game lol ! 

View attachment 54570

Very cool Wendy and nice pic....!!!!
Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

[INFO]Good Day to each and every one of you... I use Good Day as that right now seems appropriate time wise for all. I hope all of you over the next few days will take the time to read this and catch the spirit for why I am writing this as it pertains to our 20K thread I started May 1st 2013 and look where we are now. Of course I only take credit for the start of it since Cb claims the Ultimate thread at over 500K and when Paddy an Ambassador from where our friend Laura resides found out he started one and now they are over 54K and started after us and when I say I am proud of that I mean it and I think AC has a small one.
The main reason I am writing this is to remind everyone that we are not that far away from our goal I started off with and certainly it has taken time to get there but it has been a blast getting there and will be even more once we hit it to continue going with MAYBE a Title Change, That would be open for vote. I want to say that the reason this was started was so whoever you are, What ever Forum you are from and whether you posted once or many the fact that you participated and continue to do so on a a regular basis I can't say how thankful that makes me, You just have no idea.
Also what is cool is the fact that one at a time someone will hear about it and jump in and maybe become a regular and post daily or just whenever you can. Heck my good friend Berger King (BK) as we know him has posted here consistantly from his 18 wheeler all over the country and shared his picture journey with us all on his phone and has between here and his home forum at CB to the tune of over 36K posts is amazing. That is dedication and is what makes this thread so great.

OK so let's get to why I am rambling on and get to the point of this. First of all to each and every one of you the biggest thank you for participating here as I previously stated where you are from if not from iMore I just can't get that thank you BIG enough. As the first ones who started getting this thread moving, Keep it going and making it fun you know we use to have awards at 500 posts and then went to 1000 and congrats to any of you who hit these goals and was lucky to be awarded a special 'SHIRT' from our resident artists Elizabeth and Wendy. I can't thank you girls enough.

After discussing what to do when we and the person lucky enough to hit the 20Knd POST a group of 3 :biggrin: have decided that we will not be awarding the person who hits this final post any kind of special 'SHIRT' and take away or diminish what many people were responsible for contributing towards so this is what we have decided to do. First of all don't think for a minute that that person will receive their congrats and thank you and likes from everyone so we have decided that there will be 2 awards geared toward and for the entire community with the 20K Challenge. One award will consist of a special Avatar that you can certainly use if you wish or just download and keep as a momento. Best of all there will be an incredible 'TROPHY' that will speak for itself showing from the second you see it what it stands for and the meaning behind it will be unmistakable. These 2 awards took an incredible amount of time and effort to complete.
All I can say is that I am proud of this thread, The people that have been a part and posted, What it stands for and the friendships made which to me is my proudest moment in starting the thread in the first place and my own gratitude to everyone. This to me will even include the new people that will come in and become a part of the 20K family even after we hit our goal and continue our tradition of friendship to each and every one from the USA and Canada and any place else you may be from.

Well everyone I think I have said it all and I hope I have expressed the meaning personally and why we came to how the 20K post will work. Fair for all and no need to build up one post after another. Everyone has just as fair a shot as the next and may the lucky person know we as a group will show our gratitude. Good luck to you and certainly not the last time but for now God Bless all of you and thank you for being part of the iMore 20K Challenge... KEEP IT GOING!!

~JAN~[/INFO]

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Looks like warriors took game one, look like it was a very close game.
Good evening Taz and I am really glad to see you. Check out what I just posted to the thread for everyone. I am glad you found us and took me up on my offer to come see us. Thank you. Real close first game too.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thanks Jaguarr for starting this thread!
I was thinking as our post count grew of the moments we all have shared together.
We certainly all have had our laughs from the sippy cups with adult beverages to the amazing food. We've bought countless iDevices and even two washing machines! Bamf and Jag has kept us all in shape with bike rides and 'squats'. We have shared personal moments with loss of parents and personal tragedies.
We had the amazing opportunity to share in the of birth of Ipheuria's first child!
As I thought of all these virtual moments we have share together it has amazed me. Non of us have ever met yet we are truly a family!
Thanks Jan for the thread, iMore for the forum and all of our cellphones what ever platform you have, it all just works!
Let's keep posting... We have a lot more moments to share.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Well said Jag. I want to thank you for bringing the 20k thread to my attention several months ago. I also would like to thank all of the regulars that I have met here, you know who you are. You all are truly my 20k family. I look forward to spending time with y'all everyday.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thank you Elizabeth as I know how much you mean it. Thank you for all you have done to help us all when we needed some art work.:) Have a wonderful evening.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well said Jag. I want to thank you for bringing the 20k thread to my attention several months ago. I also would like to thank all of the regulars that I have met here, you know who you are. You all are truly my 20k family. I look forward to spending time with y'all everyday.
No well said by you Keith and I thank you for your friendship that you and I developed and look forward to seeing you here on a daily basis, Well here and numbers...LOL

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Thank you Elizabeth as I know how much you mean it. Thank you for all you have done to help us all when we needed some art work.:) Have a wonderful evening.

You are most welcome:)
I have had and I have been a partner in crime :) with Wendy on many of the avatars!
With the weekend being a holiday I'm sure she will check in as she pops out of the Easter basket...lol we are all running around trying to get finishing touches for tomorrow.
Have a wonderful evening and eat something yummy!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

This is a great thread it's starting to grow on me kinda of sad I missed out on much of it but I've been picking random pages here and there trying to get a feel for it

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

This is a great thread it's starting to grow on me kinda of sad I missed out on much of it but I've been picking random pages here and there trying to get a feel for it

The great thing about the 20k thread is you can just join in and become a part of it. Many of us have become great friends. It will continue to grow. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR