The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It just seems like it is sluggish. I rarely use it anyway but it was the first thing I noticed. As I bounced around it to be better.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening 20K, the WEEKEND is officially here. ENJOY Everyone.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Hey everyone! Got my new washing machine this afternoon so now I'm catching up on laundry. I lead such an exciting life and I'm sure you are all jealous of me. LOL! :laughing:

Here's to the weekend! ��

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey everyone! Got my new washing machine this afternoon so now I'm catching up on laundry. I lead such an exciting life and I'm sure you are all jealous of me. LOL! :laughing:

Congrats on your new washing machine. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

WOW a new washing machine... You are so easy to please...lol :) Congrats I suppose.!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I just updated the plain IMore app and it seems not too great as far as I am concerned.

I only use the iMore app when I post from iPad or iPhone. When there is an update it seems to take a day or two for it to be happy lol... Oh gosh I hate say this but everything looks good just missing notifications :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Yes! New washing machine. What a wonderful Easter bunny you have!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning for now to Pr1nce and Nikki for now and to everyone else who pops in as they wake. Have a great Easter and the 6th day of Passover for my Jewish friends Janey.:) Everyone have a good weekend and fresh clean clothes...LOL

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning for now to Pr1nce and Nikki for now and to everyone else who pops in as they wake. Have a great Easter and the 6th day of Passover for my Jewish friends Janey.:) Everyone have a good weekend and fresh clean clothes...LOL

Good morning Jag! :)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Jag:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR