The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Night Jag.

Elizabeth I am sending the smoke your way. I picked up a few locals while I am here.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

OK bed time... Tomorrow we are going for another hike.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Laura with all of the loyal people that continue to come over like you from WPC with your new well deserved position how could it not. i am grateful to everyone who has placed a post here along the way.

Thank you

I'll definitely keep visiting and posting here. You and all the folks in this thread are great friends! 😊

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Laura that place is called Casey Key where multi million dollar homes are like the one I posted. Martina Navratalova I ride by her house and also Stephen King and Rosie ODonnell

Cool!

I had no idea Stephen King has a house in Florida. I thought he just lived in Maine.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

T. Why would you even say anything like that and who cares and what difference does it make? I started this on a whim from copying CBs. It is not a contest with different forums, It is just an internal thing with us and that is it.

Each forum has its own thread, and each thread is great and fun in its own way. It's not about competition anymore.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. It's going to be a beautiful day. I hope you all have a great day! :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Each forum has its own thread, and each thread is great and fun in its own way. It's not about competition anymore.

That's great to hear I had assumed it was a competition. We are all Mobile Nation members so there's no need to compete 😀

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! Great news here today...no snow! LOL

Bad news on the washing machine...it's a goner. One of the bearings went and it's not worth the money to fix. :( Got a good deal at a local Mom and Pop appliance place and it's coming tomorrow. Yay for laundry!

Running around today and some doctor's appointments for my son so I'll try and stop back in sometime later. Everyone have a great day. :cool:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! Great news here today...no snow! LOL

Bad news on the washing machine...it's a goner. One of the bearings went and it's not worth the money to fix. :( Got a good deal at a local Mom and Pop appliance place and it's coming tomorrow. Yay for laundry!

Running around today and some doctor's appointments for my son so I'll try and stop back in sometime later. Everyone have a great day. :cool:

Good morning Janey! It's great that you got a deal on a washing machine. You gotta love the local mom and pop stores! :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73