The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I'm not even going to bother trying to catch up with all the fun in this thread I haven't been in here for days. I'll just continue from here on out, not being able to post from my phone sucks I have to transfer the pictures to the damn computer so much work lol. Jag by the way I found an image yesterday that screamed your name for an avatar I'll put it together and post it up here in a couple minutes you're going to love it lol

So look what was in our driveway this morning

Awww we have bunnies too but last year they ate every single flower bud off the flowers I planted in front of my house :straight-face:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Awe poor baby :crying: getting wisdom teeth out is no fun :( hopr she feels better real soon.....and Hi Seashell *waves*

Hi there! She's doing really well actually...had all 4 out. Good thing no school or events to worry about for few days. 😊
*waving back* hi Wendy Wendy!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OK so what's shakin in here tonight. I think I have been feeding you guys way to much breakfast and lunch and making you guys sleepy so you can't make it ion here at night.... What's up with that??

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Just thought I might brings things in perspective on current post counts by individuals in case you all are interested on how you all are doing personally and as a gropup...

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Anyway I just thought it would be cool to see. Come on guys...Set your goals but have a whole bunch of fun in doing it. After all that is what brought us together......:biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Whaaaaaat happened I suddenly lost Global posts :crying: Okay whooooooo stole them :talk-hand:
I can see them visable from here 9,903. It is a known glitch that has always been around. They come and go.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well i suppose I will have a conversation with myself for now. Seems like everyone is a bit shy tonight. :p