The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

And I know BLiNK will love that idea about changing wallpapers frequently!! ;)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Leafs got trampled.....sniff sniff :( I even wore my t-shirt and had my Leafs wallpaper on my phone and that didn't help :rolleyes:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Ooooo the coffee man is here......gotta go I LOVE COFFEE well really I'm addicted to the stuff....oh and my iphone too :p

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Also, while we're spamming up this thread...we got our federal furlough day list, and it's freakin' fantastic!

May 24th (which gives a long Memorial Day weekend)
June 14th (random Friday)
July 5th (Friday AFTER the 4th so long 4th of July weekend)
July 26th (random Friday)
August 30th (which gives a long Labor Day weekend)

...I was ready to be a bit pissed, but after checking it out, I'm actually pretty damn excited! lol...Bring on the FURLOUGH!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Snow in May... I'd ask where's AlGore & Global Warming... but that meme died... Climate Change is all the rage now... :p

And the blessing to all this is the places that got the most snow have been under extended severe to extreme drought... here's to the melt being slow enough to just soak into the ground rather than run off...

lsr_snowfall.png

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Cool idea Elizabeth! Your wallpapers are fantastic!!!
And ya better get on it, cause at the rate we're posting, we'll have to change wallpapers daily...maybe even a few times a day, oh wait, I do that anyways!!! lol
Thanks Seashell! Really, if someone would list the order of the levels I will make a wallpaper to share. I just dont want to miss a level. I looked and cant seem to find the information:confused:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

My co-worker bought lunch today for me. Boo yah. No Lean Cuisine for this ginger!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

BLiNK everytime I see your name I think of Travis Barker

FINALLY. someone gets me! however, i am more of a Tom DeLonge guy myself

so, do you wanna have an online relationship?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

Thanks Seashell! Really, if someone would list the order of the levels I will make a wallpaper to share. I just dont want to miss a level. I looked and cant seem to find the information:confused:

7675d1293807900-forum-user-title-breakdown-screen-shot-2010-12-31-9.03.42-am.png

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Evidently you can drop one of these things with your phone in it from a significant height! Ok but not with my phone. And it's PINK

I got video of the CEO of Tech21 throwing his phone across the room. That and the tub of D30 were the highlights of last year's visit to CTIA. Hit my JAGS link below and search for Tech21 and you can see the video. Really was cool.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Yay !! Just found out tomorrow is lunch out at Blossom's for Chinese food :D so much better than my boring sammich lol !

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Conference calls = BOO ZZzz ZZ zZZZ zzzz

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Can someone tell me the names of the different levels that a poster is assigned depending on how many times they have posted? I was thinking of incorporating them into a wallpaper
I think 100 Posts gets you Intermediate and then 500 posts get you Expert and 1000 is the next level but forgot what it is call....Maybe Genius?