The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning to everyone at 50K and I hope everyone is having a good week. I started a new job at a very elite expensive grocery store called Fresh Market as a Bakery Asst. Mgr that i love so anyway all of you haven. Take care.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning to everyone at 50K and I hope everyone is having a good week. I started a new job at a very elite expensive grocery store called Fresh Market as a Bakery Asst. Mgr that i love so anyway all of you haven. Take care.
Please send us some bread and bagels! :)

Congratulations on the new job! :gold-star:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Please send us some bread and bagels! :)

Congratulations on the new job! :gold-star:
Oh I forgot to ask if you have had the new phone long enough to know you are in love with it and besides possibly this new one which has been your most favorite of all of them so far and do you still use it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hope everyone is having a good Football weekend both college and Pro. I know Laura is so far and I am with Florida State winning big yesterday.
Enjoy your weekend the rest of it to all of you. :D:laughing:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Oh I forgot to ask if you have had the new phone long enough to know you are in love with it and besides possibly this new one which has been your most favorite of all of them so far and do you still use it?

Thanks! I do indeed love it the most of all I've had so far. I didn't think I'd get used to a big phone, but it only took 2 days. Now my old phones seem tiny.

I don't have multiple lines/SIMs, so I only use 1 phone at a time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox