The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Once again this has been a GREAT FOOTBALL WEEKEND for my favorite teams. FALCONS and SEMINOLES both WIN!!!

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you."

--Thomas Jefferson

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

"The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection."

--Thomas Paine

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Evening Laura and 50K.
Another clear night in the neighborhood.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444774388.291051.jpg

...and the week doesn't look bad either

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

"I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that."

--Gillian Anderson

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good evening everyone. I haven't been around in quite a while since life has turned crazy lately. I need a vacation! Things seem very quiet at iMore and it doesn't seem to feel like the same place anymore.

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves watching their baseball and football games. :cool: Since I'm a Yankee fan...I'm not watching baseball anymore...

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Good evening everyone. I haven't been around in quite a while since life has turned crazy lately. I need a vacation! Things seem very quiet at iMore and it doesn't seem to feel like the same place anymore.

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves watching their baseball and football games. :cool: Since I'm a Yankee fan...I'm not watching baseball anymore...
Hi Janey! Glad to see you here.

I hope things settle down for you and you get a vacation.

Sent from my Moto X Pure Edition using Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Hi Janey, glad to see you back, and I'm with you on the baseball thing. I'm a Red Sox fan.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks! 

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been busy lately so I haven't been around much.

I finally got the new Moto X Pure Edition that I ordered over a month ago. It was worth the wait. I love it!

Has anyone tried ordering from the Starbucks app? I have, and it works great! ☕I'll get Starbucks today.

Have a great weekend!

Sent from my Moto X Pure Edition using Tapatalk
Nice to see you too Laura and your statement about trying Starbucks, I will let you figure that answer out as far as me? What do you think....LOL :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR