The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I like the leather background, it matches my Apple Leather case . Getting ready for MNF

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Yep I hear ya andI really liked the FSU you showed me also, That was real nice. Take care and have fun watching the game tonight, Lucky if I can stay up to atch the first one....LOL :yes:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yep I hear ya andI really liked the FSU you showed me also, That was real nice. Take care and have fun watching the game tonight, Lucky if I can stay up to atch the first one....LOL :yes:

Which FSU wallpaper?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
We finally got some rain thanks to the remnants of Hurricane Linda. The wettest day of the year so far, so happy to see we weather around here...the fires have been burning like crazy a bit north from where we are at.

More later, off to a meeting.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
We finally got some rain thanks to the remnants of Hurricane Linda. The wettest day of the year so far, so happy to see we weather around here...the fires have been burning like crazy a bit north from where we are at.

More later, off to a meeting.

See ya later, Have a good meeting and rest of the day.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"I'm sorry, it's true. Having children really changes your view on these things. We're born, we live for a brief instant, and we die. It's been happening for a long time. Technology is not changing it much - if at all."

--Steve Jobs

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Besides being on the forums here, I read travel blogs since I used to travel frequently and would try to earn as many points and miles as reasonably possible. However there are some epic stories in the travelosphere. Here are couple of really awesome stories. Enjoy!

37 rental cars - 2 days - 185,000 miles - FlyerTalk Forums
8 bottles of Dom from LAX-BKK on SQ in F - FlyerTalk Forums
The only ones I have is number 2 that you texted me this morning so the ones I d/l you just posted with my 15 I now have over 20. TY!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh