The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Garlic naan, spinach curry and fried Jalape?o curry (Hyderabad style). Quite delicious.
11599332c5958543cd717535d09ec88a.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind."

--Joyce Meyer

This is soooo true. Good Afternoon 50K. I wonder did Jag pick up his 6 Plus Friday. Haven't heard from him in a couple of days.

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Two more days Jag. Whatcha gonna do?

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
LOL Just coming back from out of town... Sorry Spencer. Look at MacWorld and see their new iPhone 6S article. Not for just that but gonna hold off until Nov. Wait and read anhd then decide when the final comes out what it will be. Also this Month 13th VZW are coming out w/ new plans that might effect my decision. Better read them also since I know you use VZW also.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This is soooo true. Good Afternoon 50K. I wonder did Jag pick up his 6 Plus Friday. Haven't heard from him in a couple of days.

Decided to hold off Spence but for sure going with 6Plus be it the newest in Nov? 6S or the one you have. Read above as well.
Went to out of town to get out of rain here and rained here and where I went to go fishing... But I loved it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
LOL Just coming back from out of town... Sorry Spencer. Look at MacWorld and see their new iPhone 6S article. Not for just that but gonna hold off until Nov. Wait and read anhd then decide when the final comes out what it will be. Also this Month 13th VZW are coming out w/ new plans that might effect my decision. Better read them also since I know you use VZW also.:)

Yes, I saw Verizon's "new" plans. There going to lose a lot of customers. I'm almost forced to stay with them due to other carriers having terrible coverage in my area. The only one that's half decent is AT&T which is just as high as Verizon if not higher with subpar coverage.
I think you made the right decision to better fit your needs and wants. Once you get the 6 Plus/6s Plus you're going to LUV the screen size. I watched the NFL Hall of Fame Game on my 6 Plus last night and.....WOW.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I saw Verizon's "new" plans. There going to lose a lot of customers. I'm almost forced to stay with them due to other carriers having terrible coverage in my area. The only one that's half decent is AT&T which is just as high as Verizon if not higher with subpar coverage.
I think you made the right decision to better fit your needs and wants. Once you get the 6 Plus/6s Plus you're going to LUV the screen size. I watched the NFL Hall of Fame Game on my 6 Plus last night and.....WOW.

I guess finally everyone is coming around to how stuff operates around rest of the world. You go buy whatever phone you want and then just pay for service. I haven't used a carrier locked device (including an iPhone - 4S, 5, 5S, 6 and 6+) since 2005.
I am used to the stuff that VZW will now introduce to their subscribers. I am interested in seeing what AT&T and Sprint are going to do.
I was going to try out Project Fi from Google but the Nexus 6 was waaaayyyy to big for me so....

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a friend that has one and watched Sports Center on it and you are right that it is amazing!
I just called VZW and to tell the truth I only have a 1GB data plan and has worked for me for a long time since I use WIFI as much as I can. If I went with their NEW "Small" plan it would cost me $20.00 more so I will stick and Since this was a time sensitive 1 week offer from them for me to upgrade I will Oct 17th instead of Nov. which I will do with a 6+ this version or new if out.
I do agree they are going to lose many people.
Did you read on MacWorld that maybe (Rumor) NO home button but you would touch a part of the screen in a spot that would act for fingerprint and Home? - They are working on a new processor that would do this but again"Rumor". Anyway happy to be home, caught and brought home lots of cleaned ready to cook fish I caught which will be for dinner tonight for sure. :) Take care and have a good week!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't say that, You never know!! I would not be able to make a trip like that now but it seems that if you DO ever get here as I said we can surely hook up and eat that kind of food. We have a great Indian - Genuine cooking and Thai place that serve authentic food like you post so remember that and don't forget to send me your contact info. :) Take care.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I guess finally everyone is coming around to how stuff operates around rest of the world. You go buy whatever phone you want and then just pay for service. I haven't used a carrier locked device (including an iPhone - 4S, 5, 5S, 6 and 6+) since 2005.
I am used to the stuff that VZW will now introduce to their subscribers. I am interested in seeing what AT&T and Sprint are going to do.
I was going to try out Project Fi from Google but the Nexus 6 was waaaayyyy to big for me so....
It looks to me with T-MO coming out and lead the pack with the crazy pay mo for the phone winds up costing full retail with low plan and everyone else jumping on it and now VZW is and has always been crazy to me.
At least I can still go into Apple retail and buy the phone of my choice 32 or 64 GB whichever they offer for the Apple model I am going to get and only pay the carrier subsadized price and keep my plan also will be the best way to go for me and will do that.
I always take their trade in offer which now is 200.00 and as I look like it, It pays for Apple+ which I always get and then some taken off the price. That is and has always been the easiest with no fuss way for me. Anyway you take care and have a good week.
What work are you in that you are also making an offer to someone you mentioned today? Just being nosey...:) lol:biggrin:

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Don't say that, You never know!! I would not be able to make a trip like that now but it seems that if you DO ever get here as I said we can surely hook up and eat that kind of food. We have a great Indian - Genuine cooking and Thai place that serve authentic food like you post so remember that and don't forget to send me your contact info. :) Take care.
I haven't forgotten and will ping you when my plans materialize. I'll send you contact details via PM.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
It looks to me with T-MO coming out and lead the pack with the crazy pay mo for the phone winds up costing full retail with low plan and everyone else jumping on it and now VZW is and has always been crazy to me.
At least I can still go into Apple retail and buy the phone of my choice 32 or 64 GB whichever they offer for the Apple model I am going to get and only pay the carrier subsadized price and keep my plan also will be the best way to go for me and will do that.
I always take their trade in offer which now is 200.00 and as I look like it, It pays for Apple+ which I always get and then some taken off the price. That is and has always been the easiest with no fuss way for me. Anyway you take care and have a good week.
What work are you in that you are also making an offer to someone you mentioned today? Just being nosey...:) lol
The better option would be to sell your device on Swappa or on the Marketplace here and pay for contract and Apple Care+ out of pocket. You will come out ahead $$ wise.

I am hiring an engineer.

Last edited:

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."

--John Wooden

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning 50K ....I'm going to have pretty good weather for the next couple of days...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439293447.018628.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods