The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I had a Gold 5s, but decided to with the Space Gray 128gb 6 Plus with the Apple Product Leather case for much needed "GRIP" this time around. "GO BIG OR GO HOME" is right ...LOL

I am not in the camp where anything less than 5.5" is too small. Even 5" would be a big compromise but for the right device I might do that. I am currently on a 5.7" screen on the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro and I absolutely love it:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Rumor has the "s" version having a new type of aluminum for the frame, a better front facing camera, forced touch, a rose gold color, and enhanced fingerprint scanner. I think those are the main upgrades if I'm not mistaken.....RUMORED of course

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
Now that you mentioned everything I DO remember now that those would be the added features - Rumored as you say. Kind of a bit hard to beat the camera even in my 5S or not to mention what yours has. I think I can live w/o all the mentioned rumored other adds. :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Now that you mentioned everything I DO remember now that those would be the added features - Rumored as you say. Kind of a bit hard to beat the camera even in my 5S or not to mention what yours has. I think I can live w/o all the mentioned rumored other adds. :)

Me too. Something to look forward to for the next iPhone ....7

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I had a Gold 5s, but decided to with the Space Gray 128gb 6 Plus with the Apple Product Leather case for much needed "GRIP" this time around. "GO BIG OR GO HOME" is right ...LOL
Starting with my 4S and every phone since then I have always used a Seidio Convert case - SEIDIO | CONVERT with Metal Kickstand Value Pack for Apple iPhone 6 Plus
SEIDIO | SURFACE Reveal with Metal Kickstand Case & Holster Combo for Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Combination of these 2 cases - a 2 piece hard case and the slip over rubber outter. Look at all the pics to give you a good sense of the system - Then I use a Zagg smudge proof screen saver. I have used these combos including now and have been very happy with it. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am not in the camp where anything less than 5.5" is too small. Even 5" would be a big compromise but for the right device I might do that. I am currently on a 5.7" screen on the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro and I absolutely love it:)
Nice size.... I have always said the 6 Plus is too damn big and 6 would be fine but as i handle them more and more and get a good hand feel - I am convinced that I am good for the plus.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Me too. Something to look forward to for the next iPhone ....7
For sure and unreal we are talking about a 7 already :) lol.... I am just getting into the 6, Have the iPad Air which goes everywhere with me as i love it and then getting ready as well to go with a Mac Book!! We are ALL hooked and can't get out - Oh BTW Noway do I want to get out though...:rotfl:

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Nice size.... I have always said the 6 Plus is too damn big and 6 would be fine but as i handle them more and more and get a good hand feel - I am convinced that I am good for the plus.

My current device is a tad smaller physically than the iPhone 6+. It is a really nice device and one Xiaomi phone that is not a knock off. All the other Xiaomi devices are iPhone knock offs - no offense. The Nexus 6 was simply too big for me and so was the Lumia 1520. They both lasted less than 24 hours at my place prior to being sold:)