The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Crispy potato taco with spicy beans and about six different salsas at our favorite taco place in Ventura. Went to the beach today. Really nice weather.

Attachments

• WP_20150801_16_40_45_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150801_16_40_45_Pro.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Crispy potato taco with spicy beans and about six different salsas at our favorite taco place in Ventura. Went to the beach today. Really nice weather.
You are killing me with this great looking food. We have a place that is a Food Truck here specially for Tacos etc all Mexican food and lots of food like you and I like. The best around here. Now I am hungry. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The shaded bottom dock.....I like the way it was prior to the release of iOS 7. The shaded area ruins GREAT wallpapers...IMHO

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
I agree with you 100%. BTW n ow that I see your latest Avatar with the corners filled in you now IMHO have a homerun Avatar 1 of a kind and now filled in. Looks outstanding so Congrats on getting it redone.
BTW I just ordered a 6 plus from my Apple retail store - They were out of the Space gray and was told I can turn it down if I decide by Fri. When it is due in because if the newest one they say 6 Plus "S" or whatever they are going to call it comes out in OCT - NOV then I would rather wait. Not too long for me!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I agree with you 100%. BTW n ow that I see your latest Avatar with the corners filled in you now IMHO have a homerun Avatar 1 of a kind and now filled in. Looks outstanding so Congrats on getting it redone.
BTW I just ordered a 6 plus from my Apple retail store - They were out of the Space gray and was told I can turn it down if I decide by Fri. When it is due in because if the newest one they say 6 Plus "S" or whatever they are going to call it comes out in OCT - NOV then I would rather wait. Not too long for me!!

Congrats on ordering the 6 Plus. Your going to LUV it. Let me get this straight, if you decide by Friday not to get the 6Plus you will have to wait until October to get the 6s Plus??

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon to all and hope everyone has a great start to the week - I woke up at 7AM to pouring rain again and as I type this it just started again and suppose to be all week.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on ordering the 6 Plus. Your going to LUV it. Let me get this straight, if you decide by Friday not to get the 6Plus you will have to wait until October to get the 6s Plus??
Yes only because Verizon is making a special concession to me to allow me to get a new phone 3 months early of my Nov ending contract which I should have mentioned. It took an act of congress to convince them along w/ a manager...LOL Anyway I know the Manager of the Apple store so no issues there, They will just place it for sale if I don't take it and I am leaning toward the new one in Oct - Nov. Sorry I did not clarify before.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes only because Verizon is making a special concession to me to allow me to get a new phone 3 months early of my Nov ending contract which I should have mentioned. It took an act of congress to convince them along w/ a manager...LOL Anyway I know the Manager of the Apple store so no issues there, They will just place it for sale if I don't take it and I am leaning toward the new one in Oct - Nov. Sorry I did not clarify before.

Yeah, at this point, I would go for the new iPhone.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
After a day at the water park, the kid wanted noodles so I made them. Broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, spring onions, cabbage and garlic stir fried with thin noodles.

Attachments

• WP_20150802_18_48_13_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150802_18_48_13_Pro.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods