The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Jaguar and Spencer, just don't get washed away in the rain. We are having some thunderstorms nearby and there are flash flood warnings already...

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I will take you up on it and if you make it to Sarasota Fl. Let ME know and my treat on one of my fav restaurants just called "VEG" believe it or not with great vegatarian food.

I will take you up on that offer. With my work travel you never know I might be in that part of USA one of these days. I might have to come to Ormond Beach to see a supplier soon. I usually fly into Orlando for that.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over."

--F. Scott Fitzgerald

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I will take you up on that offer. With my work travel you never know I might be in that part of USA one of these days. I might have to come to Ormond Beach to see a supplier soon. I usually fly into Orlando for that.
That would place you a 2 hour drive away on the Southwest Coast - N ot far away and beautiful. Ormond is near Daytona - You ever do you got a place to hang your hat and eat good food that you and I seem to like so let me know. DM me your contact info and will give you mine. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning 50K and Happy Friday. Have a GREAT DAY

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus
Good Morning Spencer and Good Afternoon :) Have a great weekend as well. I went to the Grocery store just now hot out with blue skys and came out to terrential rain for over an hour...LOL Unreal here and does not look any better all weekend. Oh well!! Take care my friend.:) :cool:

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
That would place you a 2 hour drive away on the Southwest Coast - N ot far away and beautiful. Ormond is near Daytona - You ever do you got a place to hang your hat and eat good food that you and I seem to like so let me know. DM me your contact info and will give you mine. :)

Yup our food tastes converge so it might be nice to get a meal with a fellow MoNa member. I tried that once on another sister site but didn't pan out during a Chicago visit last year. I will send you my contact details via PM.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Oh and I do have standing invitations in NYC and London from two other members over on WC. I am sure Laura would be game to get a cup of coffee if I stopped over in Cleveland:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup our food tastes converge so it might be nice to get a meal with a fellow MoNa member. I tried that once on another sister site but didn't pan out during a Chicago visit last year. I will send you my contact details via PM.
Sounds good to me and you can pretty much ask anyone here - I have been a member for a long time and pretty much say what is on my mind but never BS anyone when it comes to befriend someone so if I say something you can bank on it!! Look forward to getting your info and will answer with mine via PM. Have a good weekend...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh and I do have standing invitations in NYC and London from two other members over on WC. I am sure Laura would be game to get a cup of coffee if I stopped over in Cleveland:)
You can bet on that. Laura is top notch as long as i have known her here and our sister sites and like me she is a coffee hound for Starbucks. Every time I find a new drink there I let her know and vice versa even as far as much as us following each other on Twitter. She is a real good person.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh