The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
It's a scorcher today!

b946e56ec0cdba372639b010393ede98.jpg

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I swear, I feel like husband trapped in a marriage he doesn't want lmao.

Trying to get rid of this iPhone is such a difficult feat lol.
If it isn't me waffling on whether or not I want to get rid of it now or later...today I decided to get rid of it for $325. Before leaving home, I did a factory reset and then took my sim card out so I didn't forget it when it came time to sell.

Get to the place to sell only to discovers, "HEY YOU NEED THE SIM CARD TO EVEN GET INTO THE PHONE."

Say what now?

Apple is the only company I know that
1. You have to immediately be able to connect to wifi or iTunes/computer
2. You have to have a SIM to activate said phone.

I dislike the way they do things really. None of my Lumias or even android phones require you to have a sim card in it just to get to the home screen lol

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."

--Bill Gates

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Jag, so far just Phreddyl and I are the only ones using it....not sure why we're the only two.
Most everyone wants to be an individual and show their personality through their Avatar as I did with t he one I still use when I was an Ambassador.
However if I saw yours I would not hesitate to use it one bit because it is clean and simple and uncluttered so again good job. Only thing i would do even though the round corners look great I would want the entire area to be filled so in this case I would make the corners squared to fill the entire space given - Know what I mean and this is not to meant to be critical and I think we know each other well enough that you know where I am coming from...:) !!!!

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."

--Mario Andretti

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hope everyone is well today. Hope you are approaching a good weekend... M ine will be good because I am off this weekend but wet again and another week full of rain. YUK I hate it already!!

IMG_0630.PNG