The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Sunday everyone at 50K, Been raining here for 3 days w/ horrific t-storms as well. Loss of power last night. More today so stay tuned...:rotfl:
Hope everyone else is doing well but I bet Spencer has some of the same weather...:)

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

--Bob Marley

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Now for some coffee p0rn:)
Went to a little gourmet coffee shop in Redlands, CA today. Had a caramel latte, amazing taste and phenomenal presentation.
uploadfromtaptalk1436748662210.jpg

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Same and right back at ya Laura... Too bad we can't talk ya into an iPhone but I know where you love the Windows format and now also Android.
Well maybe one of these days or even an iPad what about starting with that and at least have an IOS device to enjoy what we do??:biggrin::yes:
I'll never rule out anything definitively, but right now I'm enjoying all the customization I'm able to do with my Nexus 7 tablet, especially since I rooted it.

I'm still waiting for Xposed for Lollipop to get out of alpha and have all its features working properly, since I want to flash Xposed. I've been checking XDA regularly, but so far Xposed for Lollipop hasn't been updated.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'll never rule out anything definitively, but right now I'm enjoying all the customization I'm able to do with my Nexus 7 tablet, especially since I rooted it.

I'm still waiting for Xposed for Lollipop to get out of alpha and have all its features working properly, since I want to flash Xposed. I've been checking XDA regularly, but so far Xposed for Lollipop hasn't been updated.

We'll wait until you come around. :biggrin:

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
One of my new hires reneged so I am back in recruiting mode.....so mad as I went through the trouble of getting everything set up - offer, relo, cube, computer, monitor, phone, training assignment, card access, the whole 10 yards :-(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hon you already have me confused...LOL :biggrin: but that is why you are the queen of knowledge with those devices and Windows phone...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
One of my new hires reneged so I am back in recruiting mode.....so mad as I went through the trouble of getting everything set up - offer, relo, cube, computer, monitor, phone, training assignment, card access, the whole 10 yards :-(
Beeter to find out now that let the company spend all the money for training just to have that person then quit, Lose all the training and then only to do what you are doing now and start over. !!

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Beeter to find out now that let the company spend all the money for training just to have that person then quit, Lose all the training and then only to do what you are doing now and start over. !!

It only took me 7 months to find the right candidate. Grrr....oh well. I have a new setup with the HR recruiter for tomorrow and off we go again.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening to everyone on 50K and iMore. Hope you all are doing well, Enjoying your foods of choice and great cups of coffee, I am!! Take care everyone. :cool:

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist. It's all a matter of perspective."

--Harvey Mackay

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR