The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey 50k...it's been a long time!!! Hope everyone is well. I've been pretty darn busy lately but my schedule is finally starting to ease up! It's good to see this thread still going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey 50k...it's been a long time!!! Hope everyone is well. I've been pretty darn busy lately but my schedule is finally starting to ease up! It's good to see this thread still going

Hi Nikki and nice to see you -0 It has been awhile and if memory serves you have always been busy and traveling so I know we here at 50K get it. Work before all else. In any event nice to have you make and lay down a comment and hope to see ya more often!! Happy 4th of July....:cool:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey Nikki and Good Evening 50k.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Afternoon 50K. I must admit everything looks better on a 5.5 inch screen. I wonder what took Apple so long and what took me so long to get the 6Plus 🏽

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Afternoon 50K. I must admit everything looks better on a 5.5 inch screen. I wonder what took Apple so long and what took me so long to get the 6Plus
... And I keep asking why I don't have one yet either... OH YEH!!! I have to wait until Nov to get my new contract. I know you paid full for your other one. Well I will at least have maybe the 6s Plus by then. :) Good luck Spencer and have a great 4th Of July.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you."

--Tony Dorsett

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

"To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you."

--Tony Dorsett
Being a lifetime Dallas Cowboys fan and will be for life I read and like to see what others come across from the Older players like Tony - Thank you for posting the quote, I enjoyed it. :yes::D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone - Just finished washing my car and although I enjoy hand washing my car and waxing it - It is so humid out I needed to shower again today to cool down and feel better. I love the heat but the humidity is unreal.

Right now it is 50% but feels worse than that...

IMG_0622.PNG

Have a great day ALL and be safe on the 4th!!!! :) :)

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Tomorrow we fly back home. Enjoying the mini vacation so far...pics to follow on Monday as Tapatalk will not allow large file attachments.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

--Abraham Lincoln

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR