The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Is most of that and the other meals you posted Indian origin food? Sounds like it. This is what I found Under Hakka noodles and as I see it is mostly Vegatarian I am sure I would love them.

veg hakka noodles recipe, how to make vegetable hakka noodles recipe

Thanks

Jan

They are quite popular in India but they are originally from China.
Here is a very interesting story that I read on BuzzFeed....
Anyway Brother Orange takes Matt Stopera to eat at his restaurant and the regional noodle dish is - you guessed it right - Hakka Noodles!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/brother-orange-meets-america#.mtNZNGYwyr

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It's cooled off considerably with the afternoon thunderstorms
View attachment 83565
eWeather's animation looks GREAT
First it looks like the animation is and a great weather app. With all the weather apps I use and mainly stick with Beweather I don't need to pay 2.99 for eweather. I have also The Weather Channel and NOAA.

It has not rained yet but going too so I am sure it will cool also but now pretty darn hot.

Attachments

• IMG_0620.PNG
    IMG_0620.PNG
    215.9 KB · Views: 1

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Lunch at Rocio's Mole de los Dioses....phenomenal. Five types of mole sauces with Nopaltillas (cactus tortillas). I had their fresh cactus/pineapple juice to drink as well. My friend had the watermelon drink. We all ordered all of their different sauces - 12 in total. Very nice lunch indeed.
WP_20150618_002.jpg
WP_20150618_003.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Lunch at Rocio's Mole de los Dioses....phenomenal. Five types of mole sauces with Nopaltillas (cactus tortillas). I had their fresh cactus/pineapple juice to drink as well. My friend had the watermelon drink. We all ordered all of their different sauces - 12 in total. Very nice lunch indeed.
View attachment 83569
View attachment 83570

That looks very good and something I can wrap around for sure. Sounds like we have like tastes in food.
There is an authentic Thai rest. here that I eat alot at or 2 of my favorite seafood places. I don't eat meat but not a FULL vegatarian because I do eat a little dairy. Gave up meats except chicken and turkey, The fish of all kinds pretty much and all the different foods you have mentioned and posted.:biggrin:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
First it looks like the animation is and a great weather app. With all the weather apps I use and mainly stick with Beweather I don't need to pay 2.99 for eweather. I have also The Weather Channel and NOAA.

It has not rained yet but going too so I am sure it will cool also but now pretty darn hot.

Yea, I've had eWeather way before BeWeather and BeWeather2 was ever released for the iPhone. It was one of my very first apps I purchased/downloaded when I came to the Apple ecosystem and purchased my Gold 5s, which is the longest by far I've kept any device (smartphone), 18 months and counting.....SMILE

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yea, I've had eWeather way before BeWeather and BeWeather2 was ever released for the iPhone. It was one of my very first apps I purchased/downloaded when I came to the Apple ecosystem and purchased my Gold 5s, which is the longest by far I've kept any device (smartphone), 18 months and counting.....SMILE
With Beweather2 I have now with my 5s and Nov will be 2 years I will get a new iPhone depending on whether or not anything else come out and if not I have to make up my mind on a 6.
What are you thinking about doing when your contract is up? I see you have VZW like me!

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
That looks very good and something I can wrap around for sure. Sounds like we have like tastes in food.
There is an authentic Thai rest. here that I eat alot at or 2 of my favorite seafood places. I don't eat meat but not a FULL vegatarian because I do eat a little dairy. Gave up meats except chicken and turkey, The fish of all kinds pretty much and all the different foods you have mentioned and posted.:biggrin:

Here is the link to my favorite Thai place in Santa Monica.
https://plus.google.com/106270642667936673922/about?gl=us&hl=en

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
With Beweather2 I have now with my 5s and Nov will be 2 years I will get a new iPhone depending on whether or not anything else come out and if not I have to make up my mind on a 6.
What are you thinking about doing when your contract is up? I see you have VZW like me!

I'm able to upgrade now because I paid for my 5s in full, and Dec will be two years for my Wife and I. We're looking at the iPhone 6Plus or the 6sPlus. We've decided to stay with Apple because "IT JUST WORKS". This is also the longest my Wife has ever kept any device (smartphone).