The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results."

--Willie Nelson

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! Yummy sounding dinners from last night. We had chinese take out since we had my son's senior awards night presentations. He won a social studies scholarship for $1500! :biggrin: Any amount of $ helps with college for sure.

Hope everyone has a great day today. :)

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I had some fried rice for breakfast and then a donut....go figure...Need to get some coffee as the tea this morning did not turn out to be that great:-(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just finished dinner.I had baked tilapia, rice, broccoli and carrots, with a tall glass of water.
I enjoy Talapia but all Talapia here is farm raised and bland if not wild caught - Much more flavor and pricing has really gone up on it - Don't know why?

Anyway still good especially blackened! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone! Yummy sounding dinners from last night. We had chinese take out since we had my son's senior awards night presentations. He won a social studies scholarship for $1500! :biggrin: Any amount of $ helps with college for sure.

Hope everyone has a great day today. :)
Don't have any one anymore in College but you are right about every and anything now these days help parents to help the children with tuition costs in these times as stated already so as to give them a chance for the best possible chance and a graduation to prepare them for work for their future.

They do in respect deserve it and we in respect should be able to give them the tools (Tuition Money) so we give it to them and they in turn give us back their best future moving forward!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods