The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

“Freedom and happiness are won by disregarding things that lie beyond our control.”

—Epictetus

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Since we are posting food pics, here is one from lunch yesterday. Vegetable soup, salad with fried green tomatoes and a cookie...

Attachments

• WP_20150608_001.jpg
    WP_20150608_001.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 5

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so yesterday my wife brought home an iPad 2 from her friend. She told me that her friend said, "I don't know what's wrong with it, but can Bigeric23 look at it for me?" :rolleyes: If I had a dime for every time I heard that.

Well . . . after two days of fighting with it and trying to squeeze the passwords out of her, I have it restored and working again. Thank God I didn't lose any of her pictures.

Any of you have to go through this all the time, too?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Okay, so yesterday my wife brought home an iPad 2 from her friend. She told me that her friend said, "I don't know what's wrong with it, but can Bigeric23 look at it for me?" :rolleyes: If I had a dime for every time I heard that.

Well . . . after two days of fighting with it and trying to squeeze the passwords out of her, I have it restored and working again. Thank God I didn't lose any of her pictures.

Any of you have to go through this all the time, too?

Only the devices that my other immediate family members monkey around with.