The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
It's Friday and I'm doing the happy dance! Any exciting plans for the weekend for anyone? Doing some more gardening and hopefully the weather will cooperate. Have a great day iMore! :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I have to help my daughter move from one apartment to another. :(

You're a good Dad!!! I always hated moving so better her than me. The next time we move it will be after we've won the lottery and I will hire people to pack and unpack. So, basically we're never moving...

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
You're a good Dad!!! I always hated moving so better her than me. The next time we move it will be after we've won the lottery and I will hire people to pack and unpack. So, basically we're never moving...

I just hope my back holds up. :concern:

By the way, good morning, iMore Community!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Need to bring over some regulars from our sister site Windows Central to help move this thread along...better yet call the Crackberry guys, they are insane:)
I joined this thread before the one on WindowsCentral got started, mainly because I have friends here whom I've known since my CrackBerry days!

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Well, the Cavs got a win today, despite the refs not giving LeBron any special treatment. The announcers mentioned two incidents they thought he was fouled.

The other guys on the team stepped up when needed! :)

Tristan and Delly were especially great!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh