The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
All the snow melted from yesterday so that's a good thing for sure. The ice cream man drove down my street so Spring must surely be here even if the weather doesn't understand that. Lol.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and looking forward to our Spring Break starting later this week. 😀

GoodHuman

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
Riddle​

Romeo and Juliet are found dead on the floor in a bedroom. When they were discovered, there were pieces of glass and some water on the floor. The only furniture in the room is a shelf and a bed. The house in is a remote location, away from everything except for the nearby railway track. What caused the death of Romeo and Juliet?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone! Hope 50K is doing well these days. Good to be back from the opening of IndyCar season which is always my highlight and was great! :) Be safe and warm everyone.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
How is your weather this week Laura? Hope it is getting better.... I hate this 75 - 80 degree weather here that is unreal beautiful with light breezes and of course @Starbucks!!:cool:
It's 47? today, but it's going to be colder for Easter.

Hopefully we'll have spring for real next week!

75-80? sounds wonderful!

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I pulled off the best April Fool's Day joke on my daughter yesterday. I got a piece of the high school's letterhead and wrote up a very detailed letter outlining the requirements of the school uniforms for next year. We don't wear uniforms in our district and my daughter (who will be 15 in a few weeks) is very into clothes. She completely lost it! It was hysterical. She called our next door neighbor who is the same grade and was screaming at her to go check for this letter in her mail box. She then ran out of the house to go over there. I went over too and that's when I told her April Fool's! It was classic and I'm sure she's plotting something for me for next year. I'm a horrible mother... LOL

Hope everyone has a great day today! :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I pulled off the best April Fool's Day joke on my daughter yesterday. I got a piece of the high school's letterhead and wrote up a very detailed letter outlining the requirements of the school uniforms for next year. We don't wear uniforms in our district and my daughter (who will be 15 in a few weeks) is very into clothes. She completely lost it! It was hysterical. She called our next door neighbor who is the same grade and was screaming at her to go check for this letter in her mail box. She then ran out of the house to go over there. I went over too and that's when I told her April Fool's! It was classic and I'm sure she's plotting something for me for next year. I'm a horrible mother... LOL

That's awesome! I love it!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It's 47? today, but it's going to be colder for Easter.

Hopefully we'll have spring for real next week!

75-80? sounds wonderful!

Our weather has been pretty great and so beautiful with a nice breeze, Even makes drinking Starbucks in the afternoon great! :) Have you tried their new "Clover" special reserve coffees yet? I would try the Brazil if your store has it - Pretty great.

Hope you area warms up for you real soon or you might have to vacation like the rest of your Ohioins have been doing...LOL Hope that is a word there. :cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone!

That is great and think it is a classic too! Good for you Janey. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Afternoon everyone. Hope all of you are enjoying your week so far! :cool:. More great weather here and up to 87 today, humid which makes you really feel the heat or it would be real nice!

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone! Rainy today and I have a horrible cold. Sore throat and stuffy. :( I think it might be a pajama day again! LOL

Hope your day is a good one.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning 50K people. Have a great Tuesday and even better hump day tomorrow! Just thought I would get a jump on it.

How ow about that game last night as my Dukies pulled off the win vs Wisconsin.
Congrats to Coach K and the entire team.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen