The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No problem my friend. ENJOY the WEEKEND
Thank you Spence... Just got back from a long bike ride, Showered and ate a new turkey sausage with egg white flat bread - from Dunkin Donuts and surprized it was actual pretty good. Now home and getting ready to watch the build up to the SB 49 Seahawks victory over the Patriots (Sorry Taz) Enjoy the game everyone and as

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

So has everyone stocked up on chips salsa and the like?????

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
You know it sure did and now ready to watch the never ending commentary leading up to the game itself. Enjoy the game Lil and have a wonderful weekend and day to kick off Feb.!:beer::yes::cool: Go Hawks !!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Resting and so wishing I was there, have family in Scotsdale. And theres another snow storm coming this way tomorrow night, But don't care the SuperBowel is on.
I hear ya as I stated before and no finer place between Scottsdale, Tempe, Where I lived in College and loved it, Mesa and of course Phoenix not far away called the Tri-City area. The river bottom and many other things. Now it is beautiful and the stadium was not there at the time as we played (The Team) then played at Sun Devil Stadium. A great place to watch the Sun Devils in the late 70s.
Good luck to you Taz and hope they win only because I have come to respect who you are.

Otherwise I have to go with the Seattle Seahawks because my Cowboys are not playing until next year.:cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning late and early afternoon to everyone in 50K especially the regs and ALL of you have fun all day Feb. ! and have a fun party for SB49 be it home or going somewhere. I am going with the Seahawks by default with a special good luck to Taz for his Pats or I could not be a friend if I did not with that to you.
Everyone have a blast and R-E-L-A-X!!

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone! Another snowy and icy day in suburbia and the schools are closed. I'm really not liking all of this crap! :not-interested:

Hope you all have a better day than me today. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR