The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This should explain SO MUCH:
88c6ec1e66f2783c6091277c45681571.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the likes on my posts Spencer my friend as it is appreciated Sir!!:yes:

Also by now I am sure everyone knows how much a fanatic I am for the BIG CATS especially Lions black mane being a LEO!! Thought I would share one of the best even though a tiger I found this evening in my Twitter Timeline and it truly is one of the best in action I have seen, Enjoy my good friends.

Just love this one!

No problem my friend. ENJOY the WEEKEND

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So has everyone stocked up on chips salsa and the like?????

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Rooting for the Seahawks. Just tossed the coin. Don't know a thing about football.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good evening Taz, Get plenty of rest and R & R for the big game Sunday as i know you will, Hope all of you will enjoy the game being held where I am an Alum having graduated from ASU as a Sun Devil and proud. Have a great weekend!!! :)

Resting and so wishing I was there, have family in Scotsdale. And theres another snow storm coming this way tomorrow night, But don't care the SuperBowel is on.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone. Taz, looks like you and I will be suffering thru the same storm again tonight/tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to another snow day. My husband is leaving for a business trip in the UK tonight so the shoveling will be up to me and the kids. Kids don't like shoveling! LOL

Have a fun day today! :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good morning everyone. Taz, looks like you and I will be suffering thru the same storm again tonight/tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to another snow day. My husband is leaving for a business trip in the UK tonight so the shoveling will be up to me and the kids. Kids don't like shoveling! LOL

Have a fun day today! :)

Lol, I hear you. Just about shoveled out from the last storm, between the SuperBowl and work tonight . It's going to be a work out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk