The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Good morning beautiful people.

I'm freezing my patootie off. I'm going to take up hibernation as a lifestyle choice.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning 50kers, have a great day.
Good early morning Taz, Hope you had a good morning
Good Morning 50K

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk
Good morning to you spencer
Good morning beautiful people.

I'm freezing my patootie off. I'm going to take up hibernation as a lifestyle choice.

Good morning Lil, Sounds like an interesting choice if it works or move to warm climate. :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Afternoon everyone! Hope your week was a good one and your weekend even better. Three day weekend for us so I plan on doing the jammie thing on Monday. ;)

Have fun!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I want an iPhone 5c you guys. It'd be great for the gym and such. But I can only find it in 8G from Apple. Were there larger storage or were they all 8G?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I want an iPhone 5c you guys. It'd be great for the gym and such. But I can only find it in 8G from Apple. Were there larger storage or were they all 8G?

I got a 32GB. That's why I never take it outside. I protect it with my life. It's so beautiful.

Now unfortunately, I've only been able to find unopened ones on eBay in that size. Few and far between too. Perhaps Amazon?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I got a 32GB. That's why I never take it outside. I protect it with my life. It's so beautiful.

Now unfortunately, I've only been able to find unopened ones on eBay in that size. Few and far between too. Perhaps Amazon?

Oh dang. I was afraid I'd joined the party late. I'll look. Thank you.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone! The sun is shining and it's a beautiful day today. It's even above freezing! LOL

Staying in my jammies as much as possible today because...it's a jammie day! Have a great day. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods