The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone! Lazy morning over here, but that's a good thing for once. Going to my sister in laws for Hanukkah and my mother in laws birthday tonight. I don't know if I can handle all the fun at once...:sarcastic:

Have a great day! :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good morning everyone! Lazy morning over here, but that's a good thing for once. Going to my sister in laws for Hanukkah and my mother in laws birthday tonight. I don't know if I can handle all the fun at once...:sarcastic:

Have a great day! :)

Good morning,Janey.. have a great day.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning everyone... Sorry I missed you all yesterday, Too busy riding my bike so my legs can feel like rubber this morning...lol :)
Lots of great football yesterday and Taz a squeeker by the Pats huh? Also my Cowboys won big and played the best game I have seen all year, Peaking at the right time and clinched NFC East!!

Well good Morning everyone in 50K and have a great week and even better Christmas and Hanukah as Janey and I celebrate. :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It's one of those Monday's....or should I say one of those weeks....Christmas Day looks good
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419265100.069945.jpg

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning everyone... Sorry I missed you all yesterday, Too busy riding my bike so my legs can feel like rubber this morning...lol :)
Lots of great football yesterday and Taz a squeeker by the Pats huh? Also my Cowboys won big and played the best game I have seen all year, Peaking at the right time and clinched NFC East!!

Well good Morning everyone in 50K and have a great week and even better Christmas and Hanukah as Janey and I celebrate. :)

Hey Jag, hows it going. Yea, that game was a bit to close for comfort. But see Rex Ryans face at the end..............PRICELESS.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning everyone in 50K. Have a great day and and a wonderful Christmas and New Years. 2 more days left in Hanukah for us Jewish folks and craving for more Latkes from Janey! :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! No more latkes...sorry Jag. LOL. I make them for the first night and that's it since I hate frying and they are so bad for you.

Hope everyone has a good time celebrating whatever they are celebrating. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone! No more latkes...sorry Jag. LOL. I make them for the first night and that's it since I hate frying and they are so bad for you.

Hope everyone has a good time celebrating whatever they are celebrating. :)
I understand Janey and I know the best tasting food is always not good, I think the best is the applesauce or sour cream. Anyway enjoy the last day of Hanukah.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Merry Christmas Eve to everyone on 50K and last night of Hanukah for us folks so everyone enjoy, be safe and have fun with all the football. Thank you for all the fun and posts to all of you for the year, I enjoy all of you. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner