The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
OK people don't start talking about getting a new iPad Air 2!!!! I'm sticking to my plan!!!!! I need a new king foam mattress so that EVERYBODY who decides to get on my bed in the middle of the night don't crowd me out

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Lets hope, Their going to need to play a whole lot better though.
I know they do and until Jerry Jones let's the GM position go to someone on the outside instead of him being Owner, Pres. and GM with his son as VP they will never go any further than an occasional playoff and it really erks me but that is why Jimmy Johnson left and the saga goes on.
Good luck to your Pats against first time playing against the Pack with Aaron Rodgers. They are use to the weather at least. :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I know they do and until Jerry Jones let's the GM position go to someone on the outside instead of him being Owner, Pres. and GM with his son as VP they will never go any further than an occasional playoff and it really erks me but that is why Jimmy Johnson left and the saga goes on.
Good luck to your Pats against first time playing against the Pack with Aaron Rodgers. They are use to the weather at least. :)

Patriots vs Packers will be very interesting. Hard part is I had to work Thanksgiving, so we be having ours today, need to find a way to hide while the games on.lol.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I got a iPad Air2 for myself. Huge SMILE
Congrats on the Air 2... I was frugal ( Another word for cheap) lol so when they came out and the Air from last year went down I bought one a 32GB plus a $100.00 Apple card James Falconer gave me for 2 Ambassador of the month I asked him for when I left here so it cost me $349.00 I could not turn that down. :)

Just could not see spending that much - either way good for you and well deserved!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
OK people don't start talking about getting a new iPad Air 2!!!! I'm sticking to my plan!!!!! I need a new king foam mattress so that EVERYBODY who decides to get on my bed in the middle of the night don't crowd me out

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Hmmmm Lil EVERYONE I think I am going to leave that one alone...lol :laughing::p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning and now afternoon to all of you here and on 50K. Enjoy your football as I am forced on the early game to watch the Bengals and Bucs.

What a yarner I am sure, Oh well hope the late game is better. All of you enjoy the day!! :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone. This year we didn't buy any electronics for Black Friday. I got ice instead! And the hubs got a new set of golf clubs. It's really for our anniversary in March but we're celebrating early because the prices were so good.

Enjoy the football games! :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone. This year we didn't buy any electronics for Black Friday. I got ice instead! And the hubs got a new set of golf clubs. It's really for our anniversary in March but we're celebrating early because the prices were so good.

Enjoy the football games! :)

Very nice, and congrats.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit