The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. Today starts the crazed cleaning of the kitchen, the food shopping and general craziness before Thanksgiving. What's everyone's plans for Turkey Day? What's on the menu?

Enjoy the football games! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Monday Morning to everyone here. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and all you football fans. Congrats Taz on the Pats win and my Cowboys played a NYG thriller last night and despite Beckham Jr. Playing like a mad man with a catch I have never seen before and the best all year my 'boys won so I am thrilled.

I hope everyone has a fabulous week and great Turkey day. Be safe!!:biggrin::cool:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning! It's the calm before the storm over here. Hopefully only a few inches of snow for my area but traveling will be tough. Luckily I'm staying home and having Turkey Day at my house. Have a fun day everyone. :biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning! It's the calm before the storm over here. Hopefully only a few inches of snow for my area but traveling will be tough. Luckily I'm staying home and having Turkey Day at my house. Have a fun day everyone. :biggrin:
Good Morning Janey and you too have a great Thanksgiving, Good you are having family over.so have fun and stay safe if it snows, No need to re hurt that leg. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the US!
d6a9b062e2f17e419ac9372eeacf376e.jpg

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning to everyone and I hope and trust everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and spent quality time with friends and family, Stayed warm, Ate lots of food and watched plenty of football. My only dissapointment was watching the Eagles trash my Cowboys! They will return the favor when they go to Philly...

Bumper sticker I saw on a car yesterday:

I DON'T NEED TO USE GOOGLE... MY WIFE KNOWS EVERYTHING! Just thought you all could use a good laugh.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning to everyone and I hope and trust everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and spent quality time with friends and family, Stayed warm, Ate lots of food and watched plenty of football. My only dissapointment was watching the Eagles trash my Cowboys! They will return the favor when they go to Philly...

Bumper sticker I saw on a car yesterday:

I DON'T NEED TO USE GOOGLE... MY WIFE KNOWS EVERYTHING! Just thought you all could use a good laugh.
Oh, I felt for you on that game. Really don't the Cowboys saw that coming.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR