The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
hmmmm Good Afternoon and my time stamp says you posted at 8:13 AM. What time zone are you in or where do you hail from?
Either way have a wonderful day:)

Haha i come from the netherlands, now it's morning so good morning everyone.
I had some good sleep last night!
Let's rock this day

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Have a great weekend Jag! 

My Browns already played yesterday and did way better than I would've thought.
Hey Laura they won and doing great this year...I would love to see them keep on that winning streak, They deserve a good season!! :) You take care and like I said Stay warm! I know you are like me when I see you on my Twitter timeline you are always going to Starbucks like I did this morning and will be there Sunday with my iPad Air chilling out! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Haha i come from the netherlands, now it's morning so good morning everyone.
I had some good sleep last night!
Let's rock this day
Ahh that explains it :) and what a beautiful place to live, I have seen so many pics and actually a good friend here where I live in Sarasota Fl who is from there. Have a great day.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey Laura they won and doing great this year...I would love to see them keep on that winning streak, They deserve a good season!! :) You take care and like I said Stay warm! I know you are like me when I see you on my Twitter timeline you are always going to Starbucks like I did this morning and will be there Sunday with my iPad Air chilling out! :)

I'm really surprised how good the Browns have been so far. I never thought they'd be this good before the season started.

On the other hand the Cavs are disappointing so far. I really thought they'd start better, especially with LeBron and Kevin Love. Hopefully they'll figure it out sooner, rather than later.

I hope you enjoyed Starbucks. I've got a free drink to get next time I go.

Have a great weekend! 😊

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't like the ads either. The current one that is running is a website to find "naughty buddies". Really?! LOL. No thanks!

Enjoy the evening. 😀

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm really surprised how good the Browns have been so far. I never thought they'd be this good before the season started.

On the other hand the Cavs are disappointing so far. I really thought they'd start better, especially with LeBron and Kevin Love. Hopefully they'll figure it out sooner, rather than later.

I hope you enjoyed Starbucks. I've got a free drink to get next time I go.

Have a great weekend! 
I have to agree with everything you said about the teams but to quote a Tweet by Lebron as in Aaron Rodgers he said to quote the great Aaron Rodgers... R E L A X! I am sure they will come together and won over the weekend.

I also have a freebie at Starbucks.. Gonna get their specialty holiday Chestnut Praline Latte next time I go only for cardholders.
Have a great week Laura!!:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR