The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning everyone on 50K. Hope all of you had a safe Holloween if you had young ones to take out. Hope you all had a great weekend and a good start to this week, Trying to get use to the change in time and our average cold weather now!!!
All of you take care...:)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone!

If you are in the USA don't forget to vote! You can't complain if you don't make your voice heard by casting your vote.

Have a great day! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning Janey and Spencer and Taz and the rest of 50K...Oh wait, We are about it...lol Well I just voted because I had to be at work at 8 and the poll is right across from my house. Busy day today so I wanted to be sure to stop in. I hope everyone is doing great and staying warm with the early winters. Take care all and a Big Hello to Laura in Windows World!! :)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning Jan. I'm on my way to pick up my Dad and hit the Polling Booth. Lets get out the Vote America

Finally the end of all the Political Ads for a while at least. That's what I dislike the most

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning Jan. I'm on my way to pick up my Dad and hit the Polling Booth. Lets get out the Vote America

Finally the end of all the Political Ads for a while at least. That's what I dislike the most
I agree with you Carlos about the ads I am so tired of. Our Governors race was terrible in the ads! Good Morning to you too buddy and hope you are coping ok.:)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey all! It's been a crazy two days here. Yesterday after school my son calls me to tell me that someone dented the hood of his car. Intentionally. I was supposed to be going to PT at that time, but drove over to the high school to wait for the police. They never came. :raised-eyebrow: Spoke to some people where it happened and they have an idea of who it was, but since there's no security cameras, unless the kid/kids confess we're not going to be getting anywhere. We filed a police report at the precinct and got an estimate for the repair. $1800!!! Since school was closed today, first thing tomorrow morning I will be burning up the phone lines for sure. I just don't get it. Why?

Anyway, just had to rant. Hope everyone had a good day, got out and voted, and has a great evening. :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey all! It's been a crazy two days here. Yesterday after school my son calls me to tell me that someone dented the hood of his car. Intentionally. I was supposed to be going to PT at that time, but drove over to the high school to wait for the police. They never came. :raised-eyebrow: Spoke to some people where it happened and they have an idea of who it was, but since there's no security cameras, unless the kid/kids confess we're not going to be getting anywhere. We filed a police report at the precinct and got an estimate for the repair. $1800!!! Since school was closed today, first thing tomorrow morning I will be burning up the phone lines for sure. I just don't get it. Why?

Anyway, just had to rant. Hope everyone had a good day, got out and voted, and has a great evening. :)

That stinks, sorry to hear that. I would be ranting a lot more, hope it works out.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

So sorry to hear that Janey. I hope they find the guy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR