The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening everyone at 50K, Hope everybody is enjoying the beautiful weather and I am getting ready to watch my Cowboys best the Redskins on MNF!!! Have a great night all!! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning to my 50K friends! Have a great day and make the best of it! Game 7 tonight - Going to be a Pitchers duel and low scoring. I predict the Royals to win! TTYL guys.:)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! Just got back from an appointment with the orthopedic and good news! I will be moving from the horrible and huge boot into an aircast. I will also be allowed to start driving depending on my own comfort level. It's a very weird feeling. Some increased pain, but that is to be expected. Progress is good!Hope everyone has a great day.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone! Just got back from an appointment with the orthopedic and good news! I will be moving from the horrible and huge boot into an aircast. I will also be allowed to start driving depending on my own comfort level. It's a very weird feeling. Some increased pain, but that is to be expected. Progress is good!Hope everyone has a great day.

Wasn't aware you was hurt Janey. Sorry to hear it but I know what your going thru. It takes time but gets better to a certain point

Hang in there 😊

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon to everyone in 50K Land! What a great World Series no matter who won, Happy the Giants won their 3rd in 5 years even though I was hoping for KC but they represented well and made a name and fans! Until next year I suppose. Living near the Rays I was said to hear Maddon leaving and going to the Cubs...Oh well.

Anyway glad to hear about your leg Janey and being on the mend. Hope the rest of you are good and enjoy your great weekend, We expect a cold front in FL. can you believe it...lol :)
TTYL :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Hope you're feeling better soon! 😊

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice