The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Spencer I know what you mean as I fractured my ankle both bones and torn ligaments in a Motorcycle accident in 2007 and totally wired and plated together. I just live with it and most days ok, once in a while I feel it. Its why I love riding my bicycle such long distance as it does not bother me.

Hello all sorry for not keeping contact with everyone lately I've been dealing with a lot of things lately

I also know the feeling as the weather is getting damp and cold I've been having a difficult time as well. My Doctor just enrolled me in the Pain Management clinic seeing as there's nothing else they can do for me

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello all sorry for not keeping contact with everyone lately I've been dealing with a lot of things lately

I also know the feeling as the weather is getting damp and cold I've been having a difficult time as well. My Doctor just enrolled me in the Pain Management clinic seeing as there's nothing else they can do for me
Well good morning stranger. I missed you Carlos and am sure everyone else has missed you here for sure, Except for answering a few questions in the Ask A Question I come here to see my friends that have kept our thread alive and I thank them.

I am sorry you are going through things but be careful with that Pain Mgmt thing...Am sure you know what that can do and wish you the best my friend. Get in touch you have my email! :) Catch me up on what is going on ok?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning 50kers and hope all is well with everyone. By now I hope Lil and Janey are feeling better - Hope the rest of you are good and know we are all looking towards the weekend. I wish you all the best today and for the weekend, Lots going on in my area and going to our New Apple store this weekend to buy an iPad Air last years since the price reduction, I don't need the newest and will save alot of money. Talk to you all later!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Well good morning stranger. I missed you Carlos and am sure everyone else has missed you here for sure, Except for answering a few questions in the Ask A Question I come here to see my friends that have kept our thread alive and I thank them.

I am sorry you are going through things but be careful with that Pain Mgmt thing...Am sure you know what that can do and wish you the best my friend. Get in touch you have my email! :) Catch me up on what is going on ok?

Will do Jan. Good to hear your doing well. Enjoy that iPad Air 😀

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Happy Saturday! It's a beautiful day here on Long Island as well. I will have to bribe my husband to take me for a car ride so I can see some foliage. We're not peak yet but I'll take what I can get. Especially if he's the one driving. LOL

Hope everyone is doing well and has a great day. :cool:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Evening 50K. Sitting here flipping back and forth from the World Series and SNF. Wife is sleeping, this is the life....SMILE