The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Went to the gym, blew up my arms and core,and now I am sitting on my porch drinking bulletproof coffee.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning to all my friends at 50K and hope all of you enjoyed the great college and pro games yesterday. I did especially since my Cowboys played great and Won. 6-1 record now going into next Mon night. Can't wait!! Hope all your teams won and FSU beat ND which has me pumped.

With that I I hope Janey and Lil are feeling better. I hope Spencer's back is better and Taz you had a good weekend. Well talk to everyone soon and have a great Monday and rest of the week.:):yes::coffee:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi everybody! Hope it's been a good day for all. :)

I just did the OS upgrade on my phone and so far so good. I texted my husband from my laptop and it worked so now I can be even lazier than I've already been all summer. LOL

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody! Hope it's been a good day for all. :)

I just did the OS upgrade on my phone and so far so good. I texted my husband from my laptop and it worked so now I can be even lazier than I've already been all summer. LOL

Hi Janey, am really liking all these new features. making a call from my MBA was the best.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Good morning peeps. I went to work yesterday and BOY was that a MISTAKE. Cough is back with a vengeance.
Teleworking today.
Everyone have a GREAT day!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Tuesday Morning to everyone here at 50K and the World Series starts tonight in KC. I see it to be a great series and look forward to it. Everyone have a great day! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73