The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning Taz I am doing well and hope you are too. Looking forward to Football tonight and of course College and Pro this weekend, I know you are, Hope you have a safe day!! :)

Yep, looking foreword to the Pat's game tonight, it looks like its going to be a very wet one, but its football. Have a great day.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning, hope it warms up for you.Still very happy with my iPad 4. i'm more interested in Yosemite.
I want to see what they reduce the current iPad Air to given the new iPad Air 2, With my 100.00 combined gift card from iMore when I left for 2 50.00 rewards for Ambassador of the month for Apple so if they lower it enough and today is a historic day here, They are opening our new 318 Million Dollar mall with a new Apple store, Can't wait.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I want to see what they reduce the current iPad Air to given the new iPad Air 2, With my 100.00 combined gift card from iMore when I left for 2 50.00 rewards for Ambassador of the month for Apple so if they lower it enough and today is a historic day here, They are opening our new 318 Million Dollar mall with a new Apple store, Can't wait.

So wish we had a closer Apple store here, The Air 1 should come down in price some.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning to you young lady and I hope you feel better today..Tis the cold season but got my Flu shot and have managed to keep cold and flu free for the last 6 years.... Hope you have a great day, Drink tea.:)

Yah i had the flu shot but this cold just came out of NOWHERE. I'm useless today.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
So wish we had a closer Apple store here, The Air 1 should come down in price some.
No more driving an hour away... Only 15 mins from my house now, They expect over 100,000 people to visit this new mall this weekend. Ultra Modern 2 story, Charging stations for electric cars and lots of tech including WIFI through the entire mall.
I am going to wait until the end of month before I go with all the traffic.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
No more driving an hour away... Only 15 mins from my house now, They expect over 100,000 people to visit this new mall this weekend. Ultra Modern 2 story, Charging stations for electric cars and lots of tech including WIFI through the entire mall.
I am going to wait until the end of month before I go with all the traffic.

Sounds like its going to be quite the place.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like its going to be quite the place.
It will be and I know you have heard of the Tessla All Electric car that sells for over 100K well they are going to have a Tessla showroom in the mall. It is going to be one heck of a mall with over 100 stores and restaurants...and Apple...lol :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey I truly hope you get better so stay warm and drink tea and have Jewish Penicillin like my mom always gave me... Chicken soup! :)

That's exactly what I'm getting ready to do.

I'm heading to the doctor and then if I can handle it I'll head to the shops.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That's exactly what I'm getting ready to do.

I'm heading to the doctor and then if I can handle it I'll head to the shops.

Good for you and hope the Doc gives you something to get rid of it. Again feel and get better!