The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Been forever since I have come around these parts.

Now that I have two bigger phones to play with its eaiser for me to post via tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Sunday to everyone on 50K and if you are like me this will be a good Sunday Football with me watching my Cowboys play the Texans on CBS. Finally get to watch my second Cowboys game of the season on National TV. Go Cowboys!

Good game on tonight for Taz too...:cool:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Sunday to everyone on 50K and if you are like me this will be a good Sunday Football with me watching my Cowboys play the Texans on CBS. Finally get to watch my second Cowboys game of the season on National TV. Go Cowboys!

Good game on tonight for Taz too...:cool:

Hey Jag, how's it going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hope both of you stay warm Janey and you both have a good week.:cool:
It got a bit chilly my way but nothing for me to be concerned about. I loved it!!

Thanks Jag...you have a good week also!!!

It was a bit chilly over the weekend but it warmed up a little more today. It's not snowing so I'll take it

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning Janey... Hope you are feeling better and healing up, Now that you have to stay of the leg, Make sure you use it to your advantage while you can and the family takes care of you...lol :)

Ha! They are a bunch of flat leavers! My husband is at work and the kids are in school. I can get around much better now than a few months ago and I have started doing partial weight bearing and am going from 50% to 75% tomorrow. It's been a long road but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro