The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning Taz, Nikiki, Spencer, and qbnkelt and everyone else. Thank you for doing your best to keep this thread alive and where it was intended. It means alot that you all still care to post here and I thank you.

Congrats spencer as I see you made it to the Ambassador ranks, Well deserved and about time. Good luck to you. Hope all is well with everyone.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Where I just leased my new Accord 2014 They have the same car restored but a different color. I think many of the Honda stores do!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning Taz, Nikiki, Spencer, and qbnkelt and everyone else. Thank you for doing your best to keep this thread alive and where it was intended. It means alot that you all still care to post here and I thank you.

Congrats spencer as I see you made it to the Ambassador ranks, Well deserved and about time. Good luck to you. Hope all is well with everyone.:)

Thanks Jag.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Afternoon 50K, this has been a LONG week. Come on FRIDAY and the WEEKEND!!!
AMEN to that and I second it!!:) Hope everyone has a great weekend... With all our rain in Fl. I am going to do my best to have a good weekend and watch NFL football and my Cowboys Sunday night hopefully beat the Saints.