The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jake. Are you coming back to Apple?

Hey Spencer! I absolutely am. The Galaxy S5 was just something to hold me over until the iPhone 6 came out. I had the 5S for 9 months, which is the longest I've ever had a phone and I was just plain bored, so I just needed something new to keep me entertained. But now I'm so ready for the iPhone 6 and the iWatch. I'm still undecided regarding the size, but it'll largely depend upon the size of the bezels. Are you going to upgrade too?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey Spencer! I absolutely am. The Galaxy S5 was just something to hold me over until the iPhone 6 came out. I had the 5S for 9 months, which is the longest I've ever had a phone and I was just plain bored, so I just needed something new to keep me entertained. But now I'm so ready for the iPhone 6 and the iWatch. I'm still undecided regarding the size, but it'll largely depend upon the size of the bezels. Are you going to upgrade too?

Good Morning Jake and 50K. Yes I'm going to upgrade to the 4.7 inch iPhone 6 and get rid of my Note 3. These are my plans at the moment which is subject to change. Smile. If I stick with this plan I will be jail breaking my 5s for customization as to replace my Note 3.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro