The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening Taz, Jake and Lilliam. I hope all of you have a great weekend. Take to all of you!

Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Evening everyone, hows the weekend going.

Except for an unreal humid day that stinks and wants you to stay in the house and I was going riding. I called that cycle ride off today.
How are you doing this weekend friend?
Oh did I mention I hate the new version of tapatalk Pro for iPad and a complete redo. It stinks.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Except for an unreal humid day that stinks and wants you to stay in the house and I was going riding. I called that cycle ride off today.
How are you doing this weekend friend?
Oh did I mention I hate the new version of tapatalk Pro for iPad and a complete redo. It stinks.

Not to bad, been called into work this weekend. still using the free version of Tapatalk, so i haven't seen the changes.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Not to bad, been called into work this weekend. still using the free version of Tapatalk, so i haven't seen the changes.

Are you using it in an iPad or your phone. I understand on the phones version it has everything that the iPad version had and on top of that now they removed the so called watermark for pics in the free version. I am going to wait and see if all the negative comments in the iTunes App Store about this triggers a change to go back with the Devs. If not I either have to grt use use to it which I really have even thougn I don't like it or go to the free version.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Bummer you have to work this weekend bit if it is as hot there as here I am relaxing in the AC and watching Baseball.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Bummer you have to work this weekend bit if it is as hot there as here I am relaxing in the AC and watching Baseball.

Cant complain about the weather, its been around 80 and dry, which has been very nice. but i hear thats about to change starting tomorrow.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Evening everyone, hows the weekend going.

Weekend is GOOD!!!!! Weekend is NICE!!!! We like weekend!!!!!

I'm LOVING the new iMore layout. Bit getting used to on the iPhone when using the full version on the browser. But I do like it very much.

Hope everyone has a great day. Usual here...church, fried chicken and rice and black beans, and just relaxing for the rest. Hope you all have something nice planned.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods