The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning all the 50Kers. Have a pleasant Sunday and enjoy yourselves. Hi Taz and pr1nce and the rest of you all. I miss talking to you on a steady basis. Oh well. Take care all. Hi also Laura and Jake. Hope you are feeling better Jake. :)

Good morning Jag!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
That sounds cool! It's always nice to have more gadgets. ��

For sure!

Good Morning all the 50Kers. Have a pleasant Sunday and enjoy yourselves. Hi Taz and pr1nce and the rest of you all. I miss talking to you on a steady basis. Oh well. Take care all. Hi also Laura and Jake. Hope you are feeling better Jake. :)

Hello Jag! I am feeling better, thank you.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Nice day here. We had some good thunderstorms last night. It rained out another baseball game here. But today it's sunny with a nice breeze.

Thats good to hear, the weather over here has been very nice, but it has been so dry that everything is drying up. i guess thats why they make sprinklers, lol.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thats good to hear, the weather over here has been very nice, but it has been so dry that everything is drying up. i guess thats why they make sprinklers, lol.

Not dry here for sure. I can't remember a summer where it's rained so much. This coming week our warmest day is Friday when temp might be in the upper 70's.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Afternoon 50K. Busy weekend for me. I guess that's a GOOD thing

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members