The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, Jag, I really appreciate that. I don't think my doctor will stop giving them to me because he really understands as I've been dealing with this my whole life and with him for 8 years. The only issue so far has been insurance deciding that they didn't want to pay for it anymore. They like to screw with people's health for fun. But I can't even tell you how much I look forward to the day that I'll no longer need most of my medications. One day it'll happen and I'll be able to work and do all the things I want to do in life. Until then, I just have to deal with a little bit of stuff and keep looking ahead to better days. :)

Jake, I hope you will be feeling better and won't have any issues with the insurance company.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Best A/C is natural A/C.

Natural AC is the only kind I have. My apartment building is old and doesn't have AC. It's not bad for me, since I live on the ground floor. I also chose a unit on the northeast side of the building, so I don't get direct sun other than early in the morning when the sun rises.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Natural AC is the only kind I have. My apartment building is old and doesn't have AC. It's not bad for me, since I live on the ground floor. I also chose a unit on the northeast side of the building, so I don't get direct sun other than early in the morning when the sun rises.

Its good it has little sun,but still must get warm. Is it open enough to get a good breeze.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, Jag, I really appreciate that. I don't think my doctor will stop giving them to me because he really understands as I've been dealing with this my whole life and with him for 8 years. The only issue so far has been insurance deciding that they didn't want to pay for it anymore. They like to screw with people's health for fun. But I can't even tell you how much I look forward to the day that I'll no longer need most of my medications. One day it'll happen and I'll be able to work and do all the things I want to do in life. Until then, I just have to deal with a little bit of stuff and keep looking ahead to better days. :)
Good for you and I applaud your attitude. I believe 100% it will happen just what you say...One day and just look forward to it. Best of luck. In the mean time you hang out with us.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Jake, I hope you will be feeling better and won't have any issues with the insurance company.
Insurance rules what Doctors do and how they treat their patients medically and in the 3 months I hate to wait with my new job my 2 meds I take went down to a $10.00 co-pay once I got insurance and I received a letter from them yesterday asking me if I had ins. during a particular time because I had some lab work and X-Rays done and wanted to make sure of any pre existing conditions. I hate them.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Thank, Laura, they didn't object to it this time, thankfully.

Good for you and I applaud your attitude. I believe 100% it will happen just what you say...One day and just look forward to it. Best of luck. In the mean time you hang out with us.:)

Thank you, Jag, and I sure will! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh