The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This is small update so I'll do an OTA install. Maybe I'll do a clean install of iOS 8.

You are just so far out of your comfort zone because you you have never do e an update/backup any other way, You won't give it a try thinking you are going to make a mistake and mess something g up.
If you do a backup proper and make a mistake it is nothing can't be repaired and redone because of your backup.
Keith I am only saying this if you want to recover space the same as you would defrag a computer , these phones have to be done once in a while too to make them run at its optimum and it's fastest with the the space you deserve to have just like I told you I recovered.
If nothing else you learned and tried something and helps when yo recommend to others. Just saying that all.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
You are just so far out of your comfort zone because you you have never do e an update/backup any other way, You won't give it a try thinking you are going to make a mistake and mess something g up.
If you do a backup proper and make a mistake it is nothing can't be repaired and redone because of your backup.
Keith I am only saying this if you want to recover space the same as you would defrag a computer , these phones have to be done once in a while too to make them run at its optimum and it's fastest with the the space you deserve to have just like I told you I recovered.
If nothing else you learned and tried something and helps when yo recommend to others. Just saying that all.

Wow! I just don't feel a need to update that way. After spending many years updating my BlackBerrys with leaks and taking the time to shrink leaks. I enjoy how simple it is to upgrade iOS with OTA. I would have never done that during my BlackBerry days.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks! I hope you're all doing well. I've been busy the past few days ago I didn't have a chance to stop by.

I haven't forgotten anyone though.

Happy Thursday! 😊
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow! I just don't feel a need to update that way. After spending many years updating my BlackBerrys with leaks and taking the time to shrink leaks. I enjoy how simple it is to upgrade iOS with OTA. I would have never done that during my BlackBerry days.
Good Morning pr1nce...:) Please keep in mind all this was is nothing more than a suggestion and nothing else to be read into it. Like I said if you had just done in once and it makes no difference how big or small it is, It just shows you another way to do it, Not my intention to make it feel any other way.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
WOW you guys I've got SO MUCH to learn about jailbreaking!!!!!! There are so many posts asking about issues with jailbreaks and I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE how to help.:crying:

I am definitely keeping my 5s and jailbreaking it to learn when I get my iPhone 6.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
WOW you guys I've got SO MUCH to learn about jailbreaking!!!!!! There are so many posts asking about issues with jailbreaks and I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE how to help.:crying:

I am definitely keeping my 5s and jailbreaking it to learn when I get my iPhone 6.
Keeping your iPhone 5S or not, You might want to talk to a few very experienced Jailbreakers around here and if you already don't, Understand what it is and does. You might not want to JB your phone, Then you might but make sure you know what you have to do before doing it.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Keeping your iPhone 5S or not, You might want to talk to a few very experienced Jailbreakers around here and if you already don't, Understand what it is and does. You might not want to JB your phone, Then you might but make sure you know what you have to do before doing it.

But if I jailbreak my 5s after I get my 6 then I can play and learn safely without risking my day to day with my primary device....no???

Talk to me baby!!!!:kiss: