The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Prince, I forgot your name! Hope all is well in your area and storms are through!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning Taz, pr1nce, Carlos and qbnkelt. It looks like you all are having a good morning. My day off. Getting ready to head out to cycle as usual. Hope you all have a great day.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone, hows the day been.
Taz my friend how you been and anything exciting with you? Hey I did my Phone and iPad upgrade late last night and did them both as clean and tell pr1nce or if he reads this I did nothing different on the phone and i mean nothing and gained back 2.5 GB of overall space so i went from around 7.16 to 9.24 GB i think it was. i was amazed and the chart on the bottom where it shows "OTHER" went to nothing almost. I was really amazed at what I picked up and did gain on the iPad almost as much.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Taz my friend how you been and anything exciting with you? Hey I did my Phone and iPad upgrade late last night and did them both as clean and tell pr1nce or if he reads this I did nothing different on the phone and i mean nothing and gained back 2.5 GB of overall space so i went from around 7.16 to 9.24 GB i think it was. i was amazed and the chart on the bottom where it shows "OTHER" went to nothing almost. I was really amazed at what I picked up and did gain on the iPad almost as much.

Hi Jag, nothing really new, just work has been very busy. But tends to be that way doing the summer. 2.5 GB back that is sweet.hows was your ride.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

That's good Jag! I haven't upgraded yet. I've never done a clean install. Always do OTA upgrades.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Jag, nothing really new, just work has been very busy. But tends to be that way doing the summer. 2.5 GB back that is sweet.hows was your ride.
My ride was real sweet today. It was hot and humid and but taking more hydration actually I bought a camelback - backpack for hydration of your choice with a long tube and mouthpiece. Pretty cool when you bide down on it it releases the liquid what you have in it. I try to go on different routes and today I found a road that is canopied and real pretty so it was a good day.

Thank you for asking and caring as I appreciate your concern.:)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon Taz! Mowed the yard this afternoon. Cool and rainy here today. It started to sprinkle while I was mowing.

Hi prince, its been very muggy here, and have a storm coming up the coast. so it looks like a wet couple of days coming.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That's good Jag! I haven't upgraded yet. I've never done a clean install. Always do OTA upgrades.
I know you do. Doing a clean install is so easy, Takes no more time than OTA and IMO gives you this opportunity to gain back what I did. Here is what an Apple tech told me about convincing me to ALWAYS do a clean install through iTUnes - Any other way you are just layering info on top of info and sort of building up so by doing a clean install and starting with backing up, Restore as factory, Install the new OS and then do your backup. You gain space and get have a "Clean" OS install.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods